Alaska Government Grants
The federal government and Alaska's office of finance has set aside $3,706.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,624.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for people who reside in the state of Alaska. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Alaska federal grants.
Government funding in Alaska is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alaska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Alaska can be a risky thing to do. More than 1,107 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alaska Small Business Grants.
- Alaska Education Grants: Education is an important role in Alaska. The federal government in Alaska invest over $2,274,715,347.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Alaska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alaska Education Grants.
- Alaska Housing Grants: At an average value of $229,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 307,000 real estate properties in Alaska. With an average annual household income of $68,460.00, about 66.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Alaska cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alaska Housing Grants.
- Alaska Veteran Grants: Residents of Alaska who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alaska Veteran Grants.
- Alaska Personal Grants: The local state government in Alaska does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alaska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alaska. Here's more information on Alaska Personal Grants.