Alaska Government Grants
The U.S. government and Alaska's department of finance has set aside $3,706.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,624.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of Alaska. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Alaska government grants.
Government grants in Alaska is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alaska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Alaska can be a risky thing to do. More than 1,107 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alaska Small Business Grants.
- Alaska Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Alaska. The federal administration in Alaska invest over $2,274,715,347.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Alaska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alaska Education Grants.
- Alaska Housing Grants: At an average market value of $229,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 307,000 real estate properties in the state of Alaska. With an average annual household income of $68,460.00, about 66.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Alaska cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alaska Housing Grants.
- Alaska Veteran Grants: Residents of Alaska who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alaska Veteran Grants.
- Alaska Personal Grants: The local state government in Alaska does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Alaska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alaska. Here's more information on Alaska Personal Grants.