Alaska Government Grants
The US government and Alaska's department of finance has set aside $3,706.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,624.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for residents who reside in Alaska. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Alaska government grants.
Government funding in Alaska is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alaska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Alaska can be a risky thing to do. More than 1,107 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alaska Small Business Grants.
- Alaska Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Alaska. The local government in Alaska spend over $2,274,715,347.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Alaska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alaska Education Grants.
- Alaska Housing Grants: At an average value of $229,100.00 per housing property, there are around 307,000 real estate properties in Alaska. With an average annual household income of $68,460.00, less than 66.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Alaska is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alaska Housing Grants.
- Alaska Veteran Grants: Residents of Alaska who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alaska Veteran Grants.
- Alaska Personal Grants: The local state government in Alaska does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alaska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alaska. Here's more information on Alaska Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!