Alaska Government Grants
The United States government and Alaska's office of finance has put in $3,706.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,624.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for residents who live in the state of Alaska. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Alaska federal grants.
Government grants in Alaska is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alaska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Alaska can be a risky task. More than 1,107 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alaska Small Business Grants.
- Alaska Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Alaska. The federal administration in Alaska invest over $2,274,715,347.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Alaska to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alaska Education Grants.
- Alaska Housing Grants: At an average value of $229,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 307,000 housing units in the state of Alaska. With an average annual household income of $68,460.00, about 66.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Alaska cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alaska Housing Grants.
- Alaska Veteran Grants: Residents of Alaska who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alaska Veteran Grants.
- Alaska Personal Grants: The local state government in Alaska does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alaska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alaska. Here's more information on Alaska Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!