Ohio Government Grants
The U.S. government and Ohio's office of finance has put in $25,414.00 million dollars in federal grants and $19,115.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for individuals who reside in the state of Ohio. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Ohio federal grants.
Government grants in Ohio is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Ohio Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Ohio can be a risky thing to do. More than 72,924 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Ohio Small Business Grants.
- Ohio Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Ohio. The federal administration in Ohio spend over $22,362,887,499.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Ohio to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Ohio Education Grants.
- Ohio Housing Grants: At an average value of $136,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 5,120,000 households in Ohio. With an average annual household income of $47,988.00, about 70.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Ohio cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Ohio Housing Grants.
- Ohio Veteran Grants: Residents of Ohio who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Ohio Veteran Grants.
- Ohio Personal Grants: The local state government in Ohio does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Ohio residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Ohio. Here's more information on Ohio Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!