Ohio Government Grants
The federal government and Ohio's department of finance has set aside $25,414.00 million dollars in government grants and $19,115.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for citizens who live in the state of Ohio. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Ohio federal grants.
Government financial aid in Ohio is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Ohio Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Ohio can be a risky task. There are more than 72,924 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Ohio Small Business Grants.
- Ohio Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Ohio. The local government in Ohio spend over $22,362,887,499.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Ohio to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Ohio Education Grants.
- Ohio Housing Grants: At an average market value of $136,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 5,120,000 real estate properties in Ohio. With an average annual household income of $47,988.00, about 70.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Ohio is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Ohio Housing Grants.
- Ohio Veteran Grants: Residents of Ohio who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Ohio Veteran Grants.
- Ohio Personal Grants: The local state government in Ohio does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Ohio residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Ohio. Here's more information on Ohio Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!