Ohio Government Grants
The federal government and Ohio's office of finance has set aside $25,414.00 million dollars in government grants and $19,115.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Ohio. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Ohio government grants.
Government financial aid in Ohio is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Ohio Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Ohio can be a risky thing to do. More than 72,924 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Ohio Small Business Grants.
- Ohio Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Ohio. The federal government in Ohio spend over $22,362,887,499.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Ohio to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Ohio Education Grants.
- Ohio Housing Grants: At an average value of $136,400.00 per housing property, there are around 5,120,000 housing units in Ohio. With an average annual household income of $47,988.00, less than 70.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Ohio is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Ohio Housing Grants.
- Ohio Veteran Grants: Residents of Ohio who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Ohio Veteran Grants.
- Ohio Personal Grants: The local state government in Ohio does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Ohio residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Ohio. Here's more information on Ohio Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!