Ohio Government Grants
The US government and Ohio's office of finance has put in $25,414.00 million dollars in federal grants and $19,115.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Ohio. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Ohio government grants.
Government funding in Ohio is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Ohio Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Ohio can be a risky task. There are more than 72,924 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Ohio Small Business Grants.
- Ohio Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Ohio. The local government in Ohio invest over $22,362,887,499.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Ohio to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Ohio Education Grants.
- Ohio Housing Grants: At an average market value of $136,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 5,120,000 households in the state of Ohio. With an average annual household income of $47,988.00, less than 70.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Ohio cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Ohio Housing Grants.
- Ohio Veteran Grants: Residents of Ohio who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Ohio Veteran Grants.
- Ohio Personal Grants: The local state government in Ohio does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Ohio residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Ohio. Here's more information on Ohio Personal Grants.