Ohio Government Grants
The United States government and Ohio's department of finance has set aside $25,414.00 million dollars in government grants and $19,115.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in Ohio. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Ohio federal grants.
Government funding in Ohio is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Ohio Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Ohio can be a risky task. There are more than 72,924 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Ohio Small Business Grants.
- Ohio Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Ohio. The local government in Ohio invest over $22,362,887,499.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Ohio to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Ohio Education Grants.
- Ohio Housing Grants: At an average market value of $136,400.00 per housing property, there are around 5,120,000 real estate properties in the state of Ohio. With an average annual household income of $47,988.00, only 70.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Ohio cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Ohio Housing Grants.
- Ohio Veteran Grants: Residents of Ohio who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Ohio Veteran Grants.
- Ohio Personal Grants: The local state government in Ohio does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Ohio residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Ohio. Here's more information on Ohio Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!