Ohio Government Grants
The federal government and Ohio's office of finance has set aside $25,414.00 million dollars in federal grants and $19,115.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for residents who reside in the state of Ohio. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Ohio federal grants.
Government financial aid in Ohio is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Ohio Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Ohio can be a risky task. More than 72,924 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Ohio Small Business Grants.
- Ohio Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Ohio. The federal government in Ohio invest over $22,362,887,499.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Ohio to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Ohio Education Grants.
- Ohio Housing Grants: At an average value of $136,400.00 per housing property, there are around 5,120,000 households in the state of Ohio. With an average annual household income of $47,988.00, only 70.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Ohio is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Ohio Housing Grants.
- Ohio Veteran Grants: Residents of Ohio who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Ohio Veteran Grants.
- Ohio Personal Grants: The local state government in Ohio does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Ohio residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Ohio. Here's more information on Ohio Personal Grants.