Montana Government Grants
The United States government and Montana's department of finance has set aside $2,940.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for individuals who reside in the state of Montana. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government grants in Montana is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Montana can be a risky task. There are more than 3,127 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Montana. The federal government in Montana spend over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Montana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average value of $173,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 482,000 households in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, only 70.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Montana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!