Montana Government Grants
The United States government and Montana's office of finance has put in $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Montana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government financial aid in Montana is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Montana can be a risky thing to do. More than 3,127 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Montana. The local government in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Montana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per housing property, there are around 482,000 housing units in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, only 70.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Montana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!