Montana Government Grants
The federal government and Montana's office of finance has put in $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for individuals who live in Montana. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Montana federal grants.
Government financial aid in Montana is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Montana can be a risky thing to do. More than 3,127 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Montana. The federal administration in Montana spend over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Montana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 482,000 households in the state of Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, about 70.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Montana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.