Montana Government Grants
The U.S. government and Montana's department of finance has put in $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for people who reside in the state of Montana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government financial aid in Montana is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Montana can be a risky thing to do. More than 3,127 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Montana. The federal administration in Montana spend over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Montana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 482,000 housing units in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, about 70.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Montana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: