Montana Government Grants
The United States government and Montana's department of finance has set aside $2,940.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for residents who reside in Montana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government funding in Montana is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Montana can be a risky task. More than 3,127 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Montana. The local government in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Montana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 482,000 real estate properties in the state of Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, less than 70.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Montana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!