Montana Government Grants
The US government and Montana's department of finance has set aside $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who reside in the state of Montana. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government funding in Montana is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Montana can be a risky thing to do. More than 3,127 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Montana. The local administration in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Montana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per housing property, there are around 482,000 households in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, less than 70.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Montana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: