The federal government and Montana's department of finance has set aside $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who reside in Montana. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government financial aid in Montana is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Montana can be a risky task. There are more than 3,127 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education is an important role in Montana. The local government in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Montana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 482,000 housing units in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, less than 70.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Montana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants