Montana Government Grants
The federal government and Montana's department of finance has set aside $2,940.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for residents who live in the state of Montana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Montana government grants.
Government grants in Montana is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Montana can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 3,127 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education is an important role in Montana. The local government in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Montana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average value of $173,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 482,000 households in Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, about 70.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Montana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!