The federal government and Montana's department of finance has put in $2,940.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,566.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens who live in Montana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Montana federal grants.
Government grants in Montana is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Montana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Montana can be a risky task. There are more than 3,127 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Montana Small Business Grants.
- Montana Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Montana. The federal administration in Montana invest over $1,564,569,076.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Montana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Montana Education Grants.
- Montana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $173,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 482,000 housing units in the state of Montana. With an average annual household income of $43,654.00, only 70.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Montana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Montana Housing Grants.
- Montana Veteran Grants: Residents of Montana who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Montana Veteran Grants.
- Montana Personal Grants: The local state government in Montana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Montana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Montana. Here's more information on Montana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants