The United States government and South Dakota's office of finance has put in $2,467.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,068.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for residents who live in the state of South Dakota. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive South Dakota government grants.
Government grants in South Dakota is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in South Dakota can be a risky task. More than 1,979 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Dakota Small Business Grants.
- South Dakota Education Grants: Education is an important role in South Dakota. The federal administration in South Dakota spend over $1,180,853,798.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in South Dakota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Dakota Education Grants.
- South Dakota Housing Grants: At an average value of $122,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 363,000 households in South Dakota. With an average annual household income of $46,032.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in South Dakota cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Dakota Housing Grants.
- South Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of South Dakota who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Dakota Veteran Grants.
- South Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in South Dakota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, South Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Dakota. Here's more information on South Dakota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants