South Dakota Government Grants
The U.S. government and South Dakota's department of finance has put in $2,467.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,068.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for people who reside in the state of South Dakota. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive South Dakota government grants.
Government funding in South Dakota is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in South Dakota can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,979 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Dakota Small Business Grants.
- South Dakota Education Grants: Education plays an important role in South Dakota. The federal government in South Dakota invest over $1,180,853,798.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in South Dakota to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Dakota Education Grants.
- South Dakota Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 363,000 real estate properties in South Dakota. With an average annual household income of $46,032.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in South Dakota cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Dakota Housing Grants.
- South Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of South Dakota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Dakota Veteran Grants.
- South Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in South Dakota does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, South Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Dakota. Here's more information on South Dakota Personal Grants.