South Dakota Government Grants
The US government and South Dakota's department of finance has put in $2,467.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,068.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens who reside in the state of South Dakota. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive South Dakota government grants.
Government funding in South Dakota is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- South Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in South Dakota can be a risky task. More than 1,979 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on South Dakota Small Business Grants.
- South Dakota Education Grants: Education plays an important role in South Dakota. The federal government in South Dakota spend over $1,180,853,798.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in South Dakota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on South Dakota Education Grants.
- South Dakota Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 363,000 households in the state of South Dakota. With an average annual household income of $46,032.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in South Dakota cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on South Dakota Housing Grants.
- South Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of South Dakota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on South Dakota Veteran Grants.
- South Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in South Dakota does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, South Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of South Dakota. Here's more information on South Dakota Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!