Minnesota Government Grants
The US government and Minnesota's office of finance has set aside $11,744.00 million dollars in government grants and $9,304.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who reside in the state of Minnesota. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Minnesota government grants.
Government funding in Minnesota is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Minnesota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Minnesota can be a risky task. There are more than 22,575 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Minnesota Small Business Grants.
- Minnesota Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Minnesota. The local administration in Minnesota spend over $10,412,448,487.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Minnesota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Minnesota Education Grants.
- Minnesota Housing Grants: At an average market value of $206,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,340,000 housing units in Minnesota. With an average annual household income of $57,288.00, less than 73.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Minnesota cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Minnesota Housing Grants.
- Minnesota Veteran Grants: Residents of Minnesota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Minnesota Veteran Grants.
- Minnesota Personal Grants: The local state government in Minnesota does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Minnesota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Minnesota. Here's more information on Minnesota Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!