The federal government and Minnesota's office of finance has put in $11,744.00 million dollars in government grants and $9,304.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Minnesota. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Minnesota federal grants.
Government grants in Minnesota is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Minnesota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Minnesota can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 22,575 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Minnesota Small Business Grants.
- Minnesota Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Minnesota. The federal government in Minnesota invest over $10,412,448,487.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Minnesota to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Minnesota Education Grants.
- Minnesota Housing Grants: At an average value of $206,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,340,000 real estate properties in Minnesota. With an average annual household income of $57,288.00, less than 73.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Minnesota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Minnesota Housing Grants.
- Minnesota Veteran Grants: Residents of Minnesota who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Minnesota Veteran Grants.
- Minnesota Personal Grants: The local state government in Minnesota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Minnesota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Minnesota. Here's more information on Minnesota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants