Minnesota Government Grants
The United States government and Minnesota's office of finance has set aside $11,744.00 million dollars in government grants and $9,304.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for residents who reside in Minnesota. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Minnesota federal grants.
Government financial aid in Minnesota is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Minnesota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Minnesota can be a risky task. More than 22,575 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Minnesota Small Business Grants.
- Minnesota Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Minnesota. The local government in Minnesota invest over $10,412,448,487.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Minnesota to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Minnesota Education Grants.
- Minnesota Housing Grants: At an average value of $206,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,340,000 households in Minnesota. With an average annual household income of $57,288.00, about 73.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Minnesota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Minnesota Housing Grants.
- Minnesota Veteran Grants: Residents of Minnesota who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Minnesota Veteran Grants.
- Minnesota Personal Grants: The local state government in Minnesota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Minnesota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Minnesota. Here's more information on Minnesota Personal Grants.