Wisconsin Government Grants
The federal government and Wisconsin's office of finance has put in $19,219.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,556.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for permanent residents who live in the state of Wisconsin. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Wisconsin government grants.
Government grants in Wisconsin is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wisconsin Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wisconsin can be a risky task. There are more than 30,036 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wisconsin Small Business Grants.
- Wisconsin Education Grants: Education is an important role in Wisconsin. The federal government in Wisconsin invest over $10,972,161,921.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wisconsin to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wisconsin Education Grants.
- Wisconsin Housing Grants: At an average value of $169,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,620,000 housing units in Wisconsin. With an average annual household income of $52,094.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Wisconsin cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wisconsin Housing Grants.
- Wisconsin Veteran Grants: Residents of Wisconsin who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wisconsin Veteran Grants.
- Wisconsin Personal Grants: The local state government in Wisconsin does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wisconsin residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wisconsin. Here's more information on Wisconsin Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!