The US government and Wisconsin's department of finance has put in $19,219.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,556.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for residents who reside in the state of Wisconsin. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Wisconsin federal grants.
Government funding in Wisconsin is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wisconsin Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wisconsin can be a risky thing to do. More than 30,036 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wisconsin Small Business Grants.
- Wisconsin Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Wisconsin. The local government in Wisconsin spend over $10,972,161,921.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wisconsin to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wisconsin Education Grants.
- Wisconsin Housing Grants: At an average market value of $169,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,620,000 housing units in the state of Wisconsin. With an average annual household income of $52,094.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Wisconsin cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wisconsin Housing Grants.
- Wisconsin Veteran Grants: Residents of Wisconsin who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wisconsin Veteran Grants.
- Wisconsin Personal Grants: The local state government in Wisconsin does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wisconsin residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wisconsin. Here's more information on Wisconsin Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants