Wisconsin Government Grants
The U.S. government and Wisconsin's office of finance has set aside $19,219.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,556.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for permanent residents who reside in the state of Wisconsin. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Wisconsin federal grants.
Government funding in Wisconsin is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wisconsin Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wisconsin can be a risky thing to do. More than 30,036 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wisconsin Small Business Grants.
- Wisconsin Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Wisconsin. The federal government in Wisconsin spend over $10,972,161,921.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wisconsin to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wisconsin Education Grants.
- Wisconsin Housing Grants: At an average value of $169,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,620,000 real estate properties in Wisconsin. With an average annual household income of $52,094.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Wisconsin is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wisconsin Housing Grants.
- Wisconsin Veteran Grants: Residents of Wisconsin who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wisconsin Veteran Grants.
- Wisconsin Personal Grants: The local state government in Wisconsin does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Wisconsin residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wisconsin. Here's more information on Wisconsin Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!