Wisconsin Government Grants
The federal government and Wisconsin's department of finance has put in $19,219.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,556.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens who live in Wisconsin. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Wisconsin federal grants.
Government funding in Wisconsin is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wisconsin Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wisconsin can be a risky thing to do. More than 30,036 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wisconsin Small Business Grants.
- Wisconsin Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Wisconsin. The federal administration in Wisconsin spend over $10,972,161,921.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wisconsin to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wisconsin Education Grants.
- Wisconsin Housing Grants: At an average market value of $169,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,620,000 real estate properties in Wisconsin. With an average annual household income of $52,094.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Wisconsin cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wisconsin Housing Grants.
- Wisconsin Veteran Grants: Residents of Wisconsin who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wisconsin Veteran Grants.
- Wisconsin Personal Grants: The local state government in Wisconsin does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Wisconsin residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wisconsin. Here's more information on Wisconsin Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!