The United States government and Wisconsin's department of finance has set aside $19,219.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,556.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for permanent residents who reside in Wisconsin. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Wisconsin federal grants.
Government financial aid in Wisconsin is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wisconsin Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wisconsin can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 30,036 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wisconsin Small Business Grants.
- Wisconsin Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Wisconsin. The local government in Wisconsin invest over $10,972,161,921.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wisconsin to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wisconsin Education Grants.
- Wisconsin Housing Grants: At an average value of $169,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,620,000 households in the state of Wisconsin. With an average annual household income of $52,094.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Wisconsin is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wisconsin Housing Grants.
- Wisconsin Veteran Grants: Residents of Wisconsin who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wisconsin Veteran Grants.
- Wisconsin Personal Grants: The local state government in Wisconsin does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wisconsin residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wisconsin. Here's more information on Wisconsin Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants