The federal government and Wisconsin's office of finance has put in $19,219.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,556.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens who live in the state of Wisconsin. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Wisconsin federal grants.
Government grants in Wisconsin is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wisconsin Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wisconsin can be a risky task. More than 30,036 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wisconsin Small Business Grants.
- Wisconsin Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Wisconsin. The local government in Wisconsin spend over $10,972,161,921.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wisconsin to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wisconsin Education Grants.
- Wisconsin Housing Grants: At an average value of $169,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,620,000 housing units in the state of Wisconsin. With an average annual household income of $52,094.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Wisconsin cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wisconsin Housing Grants.
- Wisconsin Veteran Grants: Residents of Wisconsin who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wisconsin Veteran Grants.
- Wisconsin Personal Grants: The local state government in Wisconsin does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wisconsin residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wisconsin. Here's more information on Wisconsin Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants