Georgia Government Grants
The United States government and Georgia's office of finance has put in $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for individuals who reside in the state of Georgia. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Georgia government grants.
Government financial aid in Georgia is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Georgia can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 77,809 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Georgia. The local government in Georgia spend over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Georgia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average value of $161,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 4,080,000 households in the state of Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, about 68.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Georgia cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!