Georgia Government Grants
The US government and Georgia's office of finance has set aside $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for people who reside in Georgia. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Georgia federal grants.
Government financial aid in Georgia is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky task. There are more than 77,809 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education is an important role in Georgia. The local administration in Georgia invest over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Georgia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $161,400.00 per housing property, there are around 4,080,000 households in Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, only 68.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Georgia cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!