The U.S. government and Georgia's department of finance has put in $19,185.00 million dollars in federal grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for permanent residents who reside in the state of Georgia. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Georgia government grants.
Government financial aid in Georgia is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 77,809 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education is an important role in Georgia. The federal government in Georgia spend over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Georgia to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average value of $161,400.00 per housing property, there are around 4,080,000 real estate properties in Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, less than 68.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Georgia cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants