The U.S. government and Georgia's department of finance has put in $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Georgia. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Georgia government grants.
Government funding in Georgia is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Georgia can be a risky thing to do. More than 77,809 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Georgia. The local government in Georgia spend over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Georgia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $161,400.00 per housing property, there are around 4,080,000 households in the state of Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, only 68.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Georgia cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants