Georgia Government Grants
The US government and Georgia's department of finance has set aside $19,185.00 million dollars in government grants and $12,953.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens who live in the state of Georgia. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Georgia federal grants.
Government grants in Georgia is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Georgia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Georgia can be a risky thing to do. More than 77,809 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Georgia Small Business Grants.
- Georgia Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Georgia. The federal administration in Georgia invest over $19,007,701,383.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Georgia to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Georgia Education Grants.
- Georgia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $161,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 4,080,000 real estate properties in Georgia. With an average annual household income of $50,861.00, only 68.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Georgia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Georgia Housing Grants.
- Georgia Veteran Grants: Residents of Georgia who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Georgia Veteran Grants.
- Georgia Personal Grants: The local state government in Georgia does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Georgia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Georgia. Here's more information on Georgia Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: