Nebraska Government Grants
The federal government and Nebraska's office of finance has put in $3,656.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for individuals who reside in Nebraska. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Nebraska government grants.
Government financial aid in Nebraska is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Nebraska can be a risky task. More than 7,933 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nebraska. The local government in Nebraska spend over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,900.00 per housing property, there are more than 796,000 housing units in Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, less than 69.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Nebraska is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!