The U.S. government and Nebraska's office of finance has put in $3,656.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for residents who live in Nebraska. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Nebraska federal grants.
Government financial aid in Nebraska is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nebraska can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 7,933 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education is an important role in Nebraska. The local government in Nebraska spend over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,900.00 per real estate property, there are more than 796,000 housing units in Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, only 69.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Nebraska cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants