Nebraska Government Grants
The U.S. government and Nebraska's department of finance has set aside $3,656.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who reside in the state of Nebraska. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Nebraska government grants.
Government financial aid in Nebraska is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Nebraska can be a risky task. There are more than 7,933 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Nebraska. The federal administration in Nebraska invest over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,900.00 per real estate property, there are around 796,000 households in Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, about 69.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Nebraska cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: