The US government and Nebraska's office of finance has set aside $3,656.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for people who live in the state of Nebraska. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Nebraska government grants.
Government funding in Nebraska is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nebraska can be a risky task. There are more than 7,933 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Nebraska. The federal administration in Nebraska spend over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,900.00 per housing property, there are more than 796,000 housing units in Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, only 69.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Nebraska cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants