The United States government and Nebraska's office of finance has put in $3,656.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for permanent residents who live in Nebraska. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Nebraska government grants.
Government funding in Nebraska is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nebraska can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 7,933 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nebraska. The local government in Nebraska invest over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,900.00 per real estate property, there are around 796,000 households in the state of Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, less than 69.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Nebraska is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants