Nebraska Government Grants
The federal government and Nebraska's department of finance has set aside $3,656.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens who live in the state of Nebraska. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Nebraska federal grants.
Government grants in Nebraska is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Nebraska can be a risky task. More than 7,933 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Nebraska. The federal administration in Nebraska spend over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,900.00 per housing property, there are around 796,000 real estate properties in Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, only 69.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Nebraska is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!