Nebraska Government Grants
The federal government and Nebraska's department of finance has put in $3,656.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,826.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for people who reside in the state of Nebraska. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Nebraska government grants.
Government funding in Nebraska is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Nebraska Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Nebraska can be a risky task. More than 7,933 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Nebraska Small Business Grants.
- Nebraska Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Nebraska. The federal government in Nebraska spend over $3,457,339,806.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Nebraska to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Nebraska Education Grants.
- Nebraska Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,900.00 per real estate property, there are around 796,000 households in the state of Nebraska. With an average annual household income of $49,693.00, only 69.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Nebraska is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Nebraska Housing Grants.
- Nebraska Veteran Grants: Residents of Nebraska who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Nebraska Veteran Grants.
- Nebraska Personal Grants: The local state government in Nebraska does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Nebraska residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Nebraska. Here's more information on Nebraska Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!