The federal government and New Hampshire's department of finance has set aside $2,612.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who reside in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government grants in New Hampshire is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky task. There are more than 5,674 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important role in New Hampshire. The local government in New Hampshire invest over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average market value of $253,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 614,000 housing units in the state of New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New Hampshire is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants