New Hampshire Government Grants
The US government and New Hampshire's department of finance has put in $2,612.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for residents who live in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government grants in New Hampshire is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky task. There are more than 5,674 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education plays an important role in New Hampshire. The local government in New Hampshire invest over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 614,000 housing units in the state of New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, less than 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New Hampshire cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: