New Hampshire Government Grants
The US government and New Hampshire's office of finance has set aside $2,612.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for residents who live in New Hampshire. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government financial aid in New Hampshire is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 5,674 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important role in New Hampshire. The federal administration in New Hampshire invest over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 614,000 housing units in New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, less than 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New Hampshire is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: