New Hampshire Government Grants
The U.S. government and New Hampshire's office of finance has set aside $2,612.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for individuals who reside in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive New Hampshire federal grants.
Government grants in New Hampshire is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky task. More than 5,674 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Hampshire. The local government in New Hampshire spend over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are more than 614,000 real estate properties in the state of New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, less than 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New Hampshire is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.