The U.S. government and New Hampshire's office of finance has set aside $2,612.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for residents who reside in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government financial aid in New Hampshire is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky task. More than 5,674 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important role in New Hampshire. The local administration in New Hampshire invest over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average market value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 614,000 housing units in New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in New Hampshire is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants