The U.S. government and New Hampshire's office of finance has put in $2,612.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens who reside in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government funding in New Hampshire is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Hampshire can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 5,674 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in New Hampshire. The federal government in New Hampshire spend over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per real estate property, there are around 614,000 real estate properties in the state of New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Hampshire cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants