New Hampshire Government Grants
The United States government and New Hampshire's department of finance has put in $2,612.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,986.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for permanent residents who live in the state of New Hampshire. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive New Hampshire government grants.
Government financial aid in New Hampshire is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Hampshire Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New Hampshire can be a risky task. More than 5,674 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Hampshire Small Business Grants.
- New Hampshire Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Hampshire. The local administration in New Hampshire spend over $2,618,360,340.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Hampshire to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Hampshire Education Grants.
- New Hampshire Housing Grants: At an average value of $253,200.00 per housing property, there are more than 614,000 real estate properties in New Hampshire. With an average annual household income of $63,731.00, only 75.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Hampshire is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Hampshire Housing Grants.
- New Hampshire Veteran Grants: Residents of New Hampshire who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Hampshire Veteran Grants.
- New Hampshire Personal Grants: The local state government in New Hampshire does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Hampshire residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Hampshire. Here's more information on New Hampshire Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: