Wyoming Government Grants
The US government and Wyoming's office of finance has set aside $2,604.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for residents who reside in Wyoming. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Wyoming government grants.
Government funding in Wyoming is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wyoming can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Wyoming. The local government in Wyoming spend over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average market value of $174,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 261,000 real estate properties in Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, only 73.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Wyoming is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!