Wyoming Government Grants
The federal government and Wyoming's office of finance has set aside $2,604.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Wyoming. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Wyoming government grants.
Government funding in Wyoming is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wyoming can be a risky thing to do. More than 1,499 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Wyoming. The federal government in Wyoming invest over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average value of $174,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 261,000 real estate properties in Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, only 73.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Wyoming is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: