Wyoming Government Grants
The United States government and Wyoming's office of finance has set aside $2,604.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for residents who reside in the state of Wyoming. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Wyoming government grants.
Government financial aid in Wyoming is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wyoming can be a risky thing to do. More than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Wyoming. The federal government in Wyoming spend over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average market value of $174,000.00 per housing property, there are around 261,000 real estate properties in the state of Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, less than 73.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Wyoming is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.