The US government and Wyoming's office of finance has set aside $2,604.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who live in the state of Wyoming. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Wyoming federal grants.
Government financial aid in Wyoming is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wyoming can be a risky task. There are more than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education is an important role in Wyoming. The local administration in Wyoming invest over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average value of $174,000.00 per housing property, there are around 261,000 households in the state of Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, about 73.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Wyoming is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants