Wyoming Government Grants
The U.S. government and Wyoming's office of finance has put in $2,604.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for people who reside in Wyoming. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Wyoming federal grants.
Government funding in Wyoming is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wyoming can be a risky task. There are more than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education is an important role in Wyoming. The local government in Wyoming spend over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average value of $174,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 261,000 households in Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, less than 73.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Wyoming is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: