Wyoming Government Grants
The federal government and Wyoming's department of finance has set aside $2,604.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for individuals who live in the state of Wyoming. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Wyoming government grants.
Government grants in Wyoming is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wyoming can be a risky task. More than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Wyoming. The local government in Wyoming invest over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average value of $174,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 261,000 households in the state of Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, less than 73.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Wyoming cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: