Wyoming Government Grants
The federal government and Wyoming's office of finance has set aside $2,604.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who reside in Wyoming. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Wyoming government grants.
Government financial aid in Wyoming is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wyoming can be a risky task. More than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education is an important role in Wyoming. The federal government in Wyoming spend over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average market value of $174,000.00 per housing property, there are around 261,000 housing units in Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, about 73.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Wyoming cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!