Wyoming Government Grants
The US government and Wyoming's department of finance has put in $2,604.00 million dollars in government grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for permanent residents who reside in Wyoming. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Wyoming government grants.
Government grants in Wyoming is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Wyoming can be a risky task. There are more than 1,499 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education is an important role in Wyoming. The federal administration in Wyoming invest over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average value of $174,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 261,000 real estate properties in the state of Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, about 73.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Wyoming cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!