Wyoming Government Grants
The federal government and Wyoming's department of finance has put in $2,604.00 million dollars in federal grants and $2,214.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for residents who live in the state of Wyoming. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Wyoming federal grants.
Government funding in Wyoming is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Wyoming Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Wyoming can be a risky task. More than 1,499 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Wyoming Small Business Grants.
- Wyoming Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Wyoming. The federal administration in Wyoming invest over $1,511,334,811.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Wyoming to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Wyoming Education Grants.
- Wyoming Housing Grants: At an average market value of $174,000.00 per housing property, there are around 261,000 real estate properties in Wyoming. With an average annual household income of $53,207.00, only 73.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Wyoming cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Wyoming Housing Grants.
- Wyoming Veteran Grants: Residents of Wyoming who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Wyoming Veteran Grants.
- Wyoming Personal Grants: The local state government in Wyoming does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Wyoming residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Wyoming. Here's more information on Wyoming Personal Grants.