Delaware Government Grants
The federal government and Delaware's department of finance has put in $2,125.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for people who reside in Delaware. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Delaware federal grants.
Government grants in Delaware is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Delaware can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 4,533 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Delaware. The local government in Delaware spend over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Delaware to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average value of $242,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 405,000 housing units in Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Delaware cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!