Delaware Government Grants
The US government and Delaware's department of finance has set aside $2,125.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Delaware. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Delaware government grants.
Government financial aid in Delaware is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Delaware can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 4,533 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education is an important role in Delaware. The local administration in Delaware spend over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Delaware to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average market value of $242,300.00 per housing property, there are around 405,000 housing units in the state of Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Delaware is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.