Delaware Government Grants
The US government and Delaware's department of finance has put in $2,125.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of Delaware. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Delaware federal grants.
Government funding in Delaware is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Delaware can be a risky task. There are more than 4,533 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education is an important role in Delaware. The local administration in Delaware spend over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Delaware to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average value of $242,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 405,000 housing units in Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, less than 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Delaware cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: