Delaware Government Grants
The U.S. government and Delaware's department of finance has set aside $2,125.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for residents who live in the state of Delaware. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Delaware federal grants.
Government funding in Delaware is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Delaware can be a risky task. More than 4,533 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Delaware. The federal government in Delaware invest over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Delaware to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average market value of $242,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 405,000 households in Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, only 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Delaware cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.