Delaware Government Grants
The US government and Delaware's office of finance has put in $2,125.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for people who live in Delaware. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Delaware federal grants.
Government funding in Delaware is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Delaware can be a risky thing to do. More than 4,533 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education is an important role in Delaware. The federal administration in Delaware spend over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Delaware to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average value of $242,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 405,000 housing units in the state of Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, only 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Delaware is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: