Delaware Government Grants
The U.S. government and Delaware's department of finance has set aside $2,125.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in Delaware. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Delaware federal grants.
Government funding in Delaware is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Delaware can be a risky task. More than 4,533 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Delaware. The local administration in Delaware spend over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Delaware to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average value of $242,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 405,000 households in Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Delaware is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: