The U.S. government and Delaware's department of finance has set aside $2,125.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who live in Delaware. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Delaware government grants.
Government financial aid in Delaware is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Delaware can be a risky thing to do. More than 4,533 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education is an important role in Delaware. The federal government in Delaware invest over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Delaware to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average market value of $242,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 405,000 households in the state of Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Delaware cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants