The United States government and Delaware's department of finance has put in $2,125.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,679.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Delaware. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Delaware government grants.
Government grants in Delaware is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Delaware Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Delaware can be a risky task. More than 4,533 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Delaware Small Business Grants.
- Delaware Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Delaware. The local administration in Delaware invest over $1,795,613,214.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Delaware to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Delaware Education Grants.
- Delaware Housing Grants: At an average market value of $242,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 405,000 housing units in the state of Delaware. With an average annual household income of $57,989.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Delaware cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Delaware Housing Grants.
- Delaware Veteran Grants: Residents of Delaware who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Delaware Veteran Grants.
- Delaware Personal Grants: The local state government in Delaware does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Delaware residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Delaware. Here's more information on Delaware Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2022 ACF OHS CH R3 0138||Head Start/Early Head Start Recipient -- Communities in the state of Delaware|
|NPS 20 REG1 0016||Collaborative Management Through Implementation of the Upper Delaware River Management Plan|
|USDA NRCS DE MULTI 20 GEN0010703||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware.|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R07 1796||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Dubuque, Delaware and Jackson Counties, Iowa|
|NPS 19 NERO 0136||Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|HHS 2020 ACF OHS CH R03 1703||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Delaware County, Pennsylvania|
|USDA NRCS DE 19 01||Conservation Agreements for Implementing Key Conservation Objectives in Delaware|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R03 1395||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Town of Smyrna; Kent and Sussex Counties, Delaware|
|NPS 18 NERO 0183||Lower Delaware Wild and Scenic River Assistance|
|NPS 18 NERO 0161||Delaware and Lehigh National Heritage Corridor|
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants