The United States government and New York's department of finance has put in $62,419.00 million dollars in government grants and $52,183.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for people who live in the state of New York. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive New York government grants.
Government funding in New York is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New York Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New York can be a risky task. More than 58,161 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New York Small Business Grants.
- New York Education Grants: Education plays an important role in New York. The local government in New York invest over $51,991,666,265.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New York to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New York Education Grants.
- New York Housing Grants: At an average value of $303,900.00 per housing property, there are more than 8,100,000 real estate properties in the state of New York. With an average annual household income of $56,033.00, only 55.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in New York cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New York Housing Grants.
- New York Veteran Grants: Residents of New York who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New York Veteran Grants.
- New York Personal Grants: The local state government in New York does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New York residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New York. Here's more information on New York Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants