New York Government Grants
The federal government and New York's office of finance has set aside $62,419.00 million dollars in government grants and $52,183.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for individuals who live in New York. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive New York federal grants.
Government financial aid in New York is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New York Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New York can be a risky task. There are more than 58,161 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New York Small Business Grants.
- New York Education Grants: Education is an important role in New York. The federal government in New York spend over $51,991,666,265.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New York to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New York Education Grants.
- New York Housing Grants: At an average market value of $303,900.00 per housing property, there are around 8,100,000 real estate properties in New York. With an average annual household income of $56,033.00, less than 55.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New York cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New York Housing Grants.
- New York Veteran Grants: Residents of New York who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New York Veteran Grants.
- New York Personal Grants: The local state government in New York does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New York residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New York. Here's more information on New York Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!