New York Government Grants
The U.S. government and New York's department of finance has set aside $62,419.00 million dollars in federal grants and $52,183.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for residents who reside in New York. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive New York federal grants.
Government funding in New York is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New York Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New York can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 58,161 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New York Small Business Grants.
- New York Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in New York. The local administration in New York invest over $51,991,666,265.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New York to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New York Education Grants.
- New York Housing Grants: At an average value of $303,900.00 per housing property, there are around 8,100,000 housing units in New York. With an average annual household income of $56,033.00, less than 55.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in New York is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New York Housing Grants.
- New York Veteran Grants: Residents of New York who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New York Veteran Grants.
- New York Personal Grants: The local state government in New York does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New York residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New York. Here's more information on New York Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!