The United States government and Utah's department of finance has put in $4,945.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for people who reside in Utah. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Utah federal grants.
Government financial aid in Utah is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Utah can be a risky task. More than 17,043 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Utah. The federal administration in Utah spend over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Utah to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average value of $218,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 979,000 households in the state of Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Utah is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants