Utah Government Grants
The federal government and Utah's office of finance has put in $4,945.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for residents who live in the state of Utah. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Utah federal grants.
Government financial aid in Utah is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Utah can be a risky task. More than 17,043 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Utah. The federal government in Utah spend over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Utah to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average market value of $218,100.00 per housing property, there are around 979,000 households in Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, less than 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Utah cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!