Utah Government Grants
The U.S. government and Utah's office of finance has put in $4,945.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for permanent residents who live in Utah. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Utah government grants.
Government financial aid in Utah is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Utah can be a risky thing to do. More than 17,043 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education is an important role in Utah. The federal administration in Utah invest over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Utah to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average market value of $218,100.00 per real estate property, there are more than 979,000 real estate properties in Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Utah is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: