The US government and Utah's department of finance has put in $4,945.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for people who live in the state of Utah. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Utah federal grants.
Government financial aid in Utah is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Utah can be a risky task. There are more than 17,043 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Utah. The federal government in Utah invest over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Utah to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average market value of $218,100.00 per housing property, there are around 979,000 households in Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, less than 76.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Utah cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants