Utah Government Grants
The U.S. government and Utah's office of finance has put in $4,945.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for residents who reside in Utah. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Utah government grants.
Government grants in Utah is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Utah can be a risky task. There are more than 17,043 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education is an important role in Utah. The federal government in Utah spend over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Utah to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average market value of $218,100.00 per housing property, there are around 979,000 real estate properties in Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, only 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Utah cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!