Utah Government Grants
The U.S. government and Utah's department of finance has set aside $4,945.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for individuals who reside in the state of Utah. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Utah government grants.
Government funding in Utah is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Utah can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 17,043 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Utah. The local administration in Utah invest over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Utah to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average market value of $218,100.00 per housing property, there are around 979,000 real estate properties in Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, about 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Utah is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: