Utah Government Grants
The United States government and Utah's office of finance has set aside $4,945.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,942.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for people who live in Utah. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Utah federal grants.
Government grants in Utah is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Utah Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Utah can be a risky task. More than 17,043 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Utah Small Business Grants.
- Utah Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Utah. The federal administration in Utah invest over $4,571,248,381.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Utah to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Utah Education Grants.
- Utah Housing Grants: At an average value of $218,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 979,000 housing units in the state of Utah. With an average annual household income of $56,633.00, only 76.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Utah cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Utah Housing Grants.
- Utah Veteran Grants: Residents of Utah who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Utah Veteran Grants.
- Utah Personal Grants: The local state government in Utah does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Utah residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Utah. Here's more information on Utah Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!