District of Columbia Government Grants
The United States government and District of Columbia's department of finance has put in $12,022.00 million dollars in government grants and $9,659.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens who live in District of Columbia. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive District of Columbia government grants.
Government financial aid in District of Columbia is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- District of Columbia Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in District of Columbia can be a risky task. There are more than 1,257 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on District of Columbia Small Business Grants.
- District of Columbia Education Grants: Education is an important role in District of Columbia. The federal government in District of Columbia invest over $1,589,567,803.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in District of Columbia to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on District of Columbia Education Grants.
- District of Columbia Housing Grants: At an average market value of $443,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 296,000 real estate properties in the state of District of Columbia. With an average annual household income of $57,936.00, about 44.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in District of Columbia is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on District of Columbia Housing Grants.
- District of Columbia Veteran Grants: Residents of District of Columbia who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on District of Columbia Veteran Grants.
- District of Columbia Personal Grants: The local state government in District of Columbia does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, District of Columbia residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of District of Columbia. Here's more information on District of Columbia Personal Grants.