Oregon Government Grants
The United States government and Oregon's office of finance has put in $8,705.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for people who reside in Oregon. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Oregon government grants.
Government grants in Oregon is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Oregon can be a risky task. More than 20,094 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Oregon. The federal government in Oregon spend over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Oregon to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average market value of $252,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,670,000 real estate properties in Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Oregon is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.