Oregon Government Grants
The US government and Oregon's office of finance has put in $8,705.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for individuals who live in the state of Oregon. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Oregon federal grants.
Government grants in Oregon is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oregon can be a risky task. There are more than 20,094 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education is an important role in Oregon. The federal administration in Oregon spend over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oregon to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average market value of $252,600.00 per housing property, there are around 1,670,000 households in Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Oregon cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: