Oregon Government Grants
The United States government and Oregon's department of finance has set aside $8,705.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Oregon. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Oregon federal grants.
Government grants in Oregon is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oregon can be a risky task. There are more than 20,094 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Oregon. The local administration in Oregon invest over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oregon to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average value of $252,600.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,670,000 real estate properties in the state of Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Oregon cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!