The United States government and Oregon's office of finance has set aside $8,705.00 million dollars in government grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in Oregon. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Oregon federal grants.
Government funding in Oregon is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oregon can be a risky task. More than 20,094 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Oregon. The local government in Oregon invest over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oregon to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average value of $252,600.00 per housing property, there are around 1,670,000 real estate properties in Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Oregon cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants