The U.S. government and Oregon's office of finance has set aside $8,705.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who reside in Oregon. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Oregon government grants.
Government financial aid in Oregon is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oregon can be a risky task. More than 20,094 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Oregon. The federal government in Oregon spend over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oregon to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average market value of $252,600.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,670,000 households in Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Oregon is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants