Oregon Government Grants
The United States government and Oregon's department of finance has put in $8,705.00 million dollars in federal grants and $6,807.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for individuals who reside in Oregon. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Oregon federal grants.
Government funding in Oregon is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oregon Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Oregon can be a risky task. There are more than 20,094 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oregon Small Business Grants.
- Oregon Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Oregon. The local administration in Oregon spend over $6,331,026,066.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oregon to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oregon Education Grants.
- Oregon Housing Grants: At an average value of $252,600.00 per housing property, there are around 1,670,000 real estate properties in Oregon. With an average annual household income of $50,169.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Oregon cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oregon Housing Grants.
- Oregon Veteran Grants: Residents of Oregon who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oregon Veteran Grants.
- Oregon Personal Grants: The local state government in Oregon does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oregon residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oregon. Here's more information on Oregon Personal Grants.