New Jersey Government Grants
The United States government and New Jersey's department of finance has put in $16,785.00 million dollars in federal grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive New Jersey federal grants.
Government grants in New Jersey is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Jersey can be a risky task. There are more than 39,707 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Jersey. The federal government in New Jersey spend over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average value of $357,000.00 per housing property, there are around 3,550,000 real estate properties in New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, less than 67.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Jersey cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: