New Jersey Government Grants
The federal government and New Jersey's office of finance has put in $16,785.00 million dollars in government grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for individuals who live in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive New Jersey government grants.
Government funding in New Jersey is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Jersey can be a risky thing to do. More than 39,707 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Jersey. The federal government in New Jersey invest over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average market value of $357,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 3,550,000 households in New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, only 67.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in New Jersey cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: