New Jersey Government Grants
The United States government and New Jersey's office of finance has set aside $16,785.00 million dollars in government grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for people who live in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive New Jersey federal grants.
Government grants in New Jersey is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in New Jersey can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 39,707 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education is an important sector in New Jersey. The local government in New Jersey spend over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average market value of $357,000.00 per real estate property, there are around 3,550,000 households in the state of New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, about 67.30% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in New Jersey is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!