New Jersey Government Grants
The federal government and New Jersey's office of finance has set aside $16,785.00 million dollars in government grants and $13,515.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of New Jersey. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive New Jersey federal grants.
Government grants in New Jersey is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- New Jersey Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in New Jersey can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 39,707 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on New Jersey Small Business Grants.
- New Jersey Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in New Jersey. The local administration in New Jersey invest over $26,478,108,661.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in New Jersey to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on New Jersey Education Grants.
- New Jersey Housing Grants: At an average value of $357,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 3,550,000 housing units in New Jersey. With an average annual household income of $70,378.00, less than 67.30% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in New Jersey is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on New Jersey Housing Grants.
- New Jersey Veteran Grants: Residents of New Jersey who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on New Jersey Veteran Grants.
- New Jersey Personal Grants: The local state government in New Jersey does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, New Jersey residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of New Jersey. Here's more information on New Jersey Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!