The United States government and Alabama's office of finance has put in $10,008.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,610.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for permanent residents who live in the state of Alabama. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Alabama government grants.
Government funding in Alabama is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alabama Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Alabama can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 34,932 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alabama Small Business Grants.
- Alabama Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Alabama. The federal government in Alabama invest over $7,908,315,848.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Alabama to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alabama Education Grants.
- Alabama Housing Grants: At an average market value of $117,600.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,170,000 households in Alabama. With an average annual household income of $42,666.00, about 73.00% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Alabama cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alabama Housing Grants.
- Alabama Veteran Grants: Residents of Alabama who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alabama Veteran Grants.
- Alabama Personal Grants: The local state government in Alabama does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alabama residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alabama. Here's more information on Alabama Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants