Alabama Government Grants
The United States government and Alabama's office of finance has set aside $10,008.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,610.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for individuals who reside in the state of Alabama. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Alabama government grants.
Government grants in Alabama is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alabama Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Alabama can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 34,932 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alabama Small Business Grants.
- Alabama Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Alabama. The local government in Alabama spend over $7,908,315,848.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Alabama to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alabama Education Grants.
- Alabama Housing Grants: At an average market value of $117,600.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,170,000 households in Alabama. With an average annual household income of $42,666.00, about 73.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Alabama is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alabama Housing Grants.
- Alabama Veteran Grants: Residents of Alabama who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alabama Veteran Grants.
- Alabama Personal Grants: The local state government in Alabama does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Alabama residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alabama. Here's more information on Alabama Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!