Alabama Government Grants
The federal government and Alabama's office of finance has put in $10,008.00 million dollars in federal grants and $7,610.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for permanent residents who live in Alabama. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Alabama government grants.
Government funding in Alabama is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alabama Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Alabama can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 34,932 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alabama Small Business Grants.
- Alabama Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Alabama. The federal administration in Alabama spend over $7,908,315,848.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Alabama to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alabama Education Grants.
- Alabama Housing Grants: At an average market value of $117,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,170,000 households in the state of Alabama. With an average annual household income of $42,666.00, only 73.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Alabama cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alabama Housing Grants.
- Alabama Veteran Grants: Residents of Alabama who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alabama Veteran Grants.
- Alabama Personal Grants: The local state government in Alabama does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alabama residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alabama. Here's more information on Alabama Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!