Alabama Government Grants
The United States government and Alabama's department of finance has put in $10,008.00 million dollars in federal grants and $7,610.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who live in the state of Alabama. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Alabama government grants.
Government funding in Alabama is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Alabama Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Alabama can be a risky thing to do. More than 34,932 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Alabama Small Business Grants.
- Alabama Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Alabama. The local administration in Alabama invest over $7,908,315,848.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Alabama to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Alabama Education Grants.
- Alabama Housing Grants: At an average value of $117,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,170,000 housing units in Alabama. With an average annual household income of $42,666.00, only 73.00% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Alabama cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Alabama Housing Grants.
- Alabama Veteran Grants: Residents of Alabama who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Alabama Veteran Grants.
- Alabama Personal Grants: The local state government in Alabama does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Alabama residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Alabama. Here's more information on Alabama Personal Grants.