North Dakota Government Grants
The U.S. government and North Dakota's office of finance has set aside $2,254.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for residents who live in North Dakota. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive North Dakota government grants.
Government funding in North Dakota is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Dakota can be a risky task. More than 1,627 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education is an important sector in North Dakota. The federal government in North Dakota invest over $993,650,790.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average market value of $111,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 317,000 households in the state of North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, about 66.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in North Dakota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: