The United States government and North Dakota's department of finance has put in $2,254.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in North Dakota. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive North Dakota federal grants.
Government grants in North Dakota is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Dakota can be a risky task. More than 1,627 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education is an important role in North Dakota. The federal government in North Dakota invest over $993,650,790.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average value of $111,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 317,000 households in the state of North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, less than 66.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in North Dakota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants