The US government and North Dakota's office of finance has put in $2,254.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in North Dakota. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive North Dakota government grants.
Government grants in North Dakota is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Dakota can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,627 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in North Dakota. The federal government in North Dakota spend over $993,650,790.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average value of $111,300.00 per housing property, there are around 317,000 real estate properties in the state of North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, less than 66.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in North Dakota cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants