The United States government and North Dakota's department of finance has set aside $2,254.00 million dollars in federal grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for people who live in the state of North Dakota. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive North Dakota government grants.
Government funding in North Dakota is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in North Dakota can be a risky task. More than 1,627 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education plays an important role in North Dakota. The federal administration in North Dakota invest over $993,650,790.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average value of $111,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 317,000 housing units in the state of North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, only 66.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in North Dakota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants