North Dakota Government Grants
The federal government and North Dakota's department of finance has set aside $2,254.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for citizens who live in the state of North Dakota. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive North Dakota government grants.
Government financial aid in North Dakota is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in North Dakota can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,627 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in North Dakota. The local administration in North Dakota spend over $993,650,790.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average market value of $111,300.00 per housing property, there are around 317,000 households in North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, less than 66.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in North Dakota cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!