North Dakota Government Grants
The federal government and North Dakota's department of finance has set aside $2,254.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens who reside in the state of North Dakota. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive North Dakota government grants.
Government financial aid in North Dakota is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in North Dakota can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,627 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education is an important sector in North Dakota. The federal government in North Dakota invest over $993,650,790.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average value of $111,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 317,000 real estate properties in the state of North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, about 66.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in North Dakota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: