North Dakota Government Grants
The US government and North Dakota's department of finance has set aside $2,254.00 million dollars in government grants and $1,806.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for residents who live in North Dakota. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive North Dakota federal grants.
Government grants in North Dakota is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- North Dakota Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in North Dakota can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 1,627 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on North Dakota Small Business Grants.
- North Dakota Education Grants: Education is an important sector in North Dakota. The local government in North Dakota spend over $993,650,790.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in North Dakota to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on North Dakota Education Grants.
- North Dakota Housing Grants: At an average market value of $111,300.00 per housing property, there are around 317,000 real estate properties in North Dakota. With an average annual household income of $45,685.00, only 66.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in North Dakota is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on North Dakota Housing Grants.
- North Dakota Veteran Grants: Residents of North Dakota who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on North Dakota Veteran Grants.
- North Dakota Personal Grants: The local state government in North Dakota does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, North Dakota residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of North Dakota. Here's more information on North Dakota Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!