Mississippi Government Grants
The U.S. government and Mississippi's office of finance has set aside $8,305.00 million dollars in federal grants and $7,642.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who live in Mississippi. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Mississippi government grants.
Government grants in Mississippi is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Mississippi Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Mississippi can be a risky thing to do. More than 14,797 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Mississippi Small Business Grants.
- Mississippi Education Grants: Education is an important role in Mississippi. The federal government in Mississippi spend over $4,273,450,567.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Mississippi to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Mississippi Education Grants.
- Mississippi Housing Grants: At an average market value of $96,500.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,270,000 households in Mississippi. With an average annual household income of $37,790.00, only 75.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Mississippi is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Mississippi Housing Grants.
- Mississippi Veteran Grants: Residents of Mississippi who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Mississippi Veteran Grants.
- Mississippi Personal Grants: The local state government in Mississippi does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Mississippi residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Mississippi. Here's more information on Mississippi Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!