Massachusetts Government Grants
The federal government and Massachusetts's office of finance has put in $22,382.00 million dollars in federal grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for individuals who live in Massachusetts. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Massachusetts federal grants.
Government funding in Massachusetts is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Massachusetts can be a risky task. There are more than 22,942 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education is an important role in Massachusetts. The federal government in Massachusetts invest over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average market value of $352,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,800,000 households in Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, only 65.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Massachusetts is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: