Massachusetts Government Grants
The U.S. government and Massachusetts's office of finance has put in $22,382.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who live in Massachusetts. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Massachusetts government grants.
Government funding in Massachusetts is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Massachusetts can be a risky task. There are more than 22,942 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education is an important role in Massachusetts. The federal government in Massachusetts spend over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average value of $352,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,800,000 housing units in Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, only 65.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Massachusetts cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!