Massachusetts Government Grants
The US government and Massachusetts's office of finance has put in $22,382.00 million dollars in government grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for residents who reside in Massachusetts. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Massachusetts federal grants.
Government grants in Massachusetts is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Massachusetts can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 22,942 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Massachusetts. The local government in Massachusetts invest over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average market value of $352,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,800,000 housing units in the state of Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, less than 65.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Massachusetts cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!