The US government and Massachusetts's department of finance has put in $22,382.00 million dollars in federal grants and $15,200.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for individuals who reside in Massachusetts. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Massachusetts government grants.
Government grants in Massachusetts is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Massachusetts Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Massachusetts can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 22,942 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Massachusetts Small Business Grants.
- Massachusetts Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Massachusetts. The federal administration in Massachusetts spend over $14,444,055,769.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Massachusetts to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Massachusetts Education Grants.
- Massachusetts Housing Grants: At an average value of $352,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,800,000 real estate properties in Massachusetts. With an average annual household income of $65,401.00, only 65.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Massachusetts is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Massachusetts Housing Grants.
- Massachusetts Veteran Grants: Residents of Massachusetts who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Massachusetts Veteran Grants.
- Massachusetts Personal Grants: The local state government in Massachusetts does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Massachusetts residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Massachusetts. Here's more information on Massachusetts Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants