Pennsylvania Government Grants
The federal government and Pennsylvania's office of finance has set aside $27,363.00 million dollars in government grants and $21,796.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for residents who live in Pennsylvania. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Pennsylvania federal grants.
Government grants in Pennsylvania is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Pennsylvania Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Pennsylvania can be a risky thing to do. More than 38,816 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Small Business Grants.
- Pennsylvania Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Pennsylvania. The local administration in Pennsylvania invest over $25,346,537,868.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Pennsylvania to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Education Grants.
- Pennsylvania Housing Grants: At an average value of $159,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 5,560,000 housing units in the state of Pennsylvania. With an average annual household income of $50,713.00, only 72.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Pennsylvania cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Housing Grants.
- Pennsylvania Veteran Grants: Residents of Pennsylvania who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Veteran Grants.
- Pennsylvania Personal Grants: The local state government in Pennsylvania does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Pennsylvania residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Pennsylvania. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Personal Grants.