Pennsylvania Government Grants
The federal government and Pennsylvania's department of finance has put in $27,363.00 million dollars in federal grants and $21,796.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for residents who reside in Pennsylvania. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Pennsylvania government grants.
Government financial aid in Pennsylvania is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Pennsylvania Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Pennsylvania can be a risky task. There are more than 38,816 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Small Business Grants.
- Pennsylvania Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Pennsylvania. The federal government in Pennsylvania spend over $25,346,537,868.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Pennsylvania to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Education Grants.
- Pennsylvania Housing Grants: At an average value of $159,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 5,560,000 housing units in Pennsylvania. With an average annual household income of $50,713.00, less than 72.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Pennsylvania is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Housing Grants.
- Pennsylvania Veteran Grants: Residents of Pennsylvania who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Veteran Grants.
- Pennsylvania Personal Grants: The local state government in Pennsylvania does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Pennsylvania residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Pennsylvania. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: