The US government and Pennsylvania's office of finance has set aside $27,363.00 million dollars in federal grants and $21,796.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Pennsylvania. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Pennsylvania federal grants.
Government grants in Pennsylvania is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Pennsylvania Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Pennsylvania can be a risky task. There are more than 38,816 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Small Business Grants.
- Pennsylvania Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Pennsylvania. The local administration in Pennsylvania invest over $25,346,537,868.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Pennsylvania to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Education Grants.
- Pennsylvania Housing Grants: At an average market value of $159,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 5,560,000 housing units in Pennsylvania. With an average annual household income of $50,713.00, less than 72.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Pennsylvania cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Housing Grants.
- Pennsylvania Veteran Grants: Residents of Pennsylvania who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Veteran Grants.
- Pennsylvania Personal Grants: The local state government in Pennsylvania does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Pennsylvania residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Pennsylvania. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants