Pennsylvania Government Grants
The United States government and Pennsylvania's department of finance has put in $27,363.00 million dollars in federal grants and $21,796.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for people who reside in the state of Pennsylvania. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Pennsylvania government grants.
Government grants in Pennsylvania is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Pennsylvania Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Pennsylvania can be a risky thing to do. More than 38,816 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Small Business Grants.
- Pennsylvania Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Pennsylvania. The local government in Pennsylvania invest over $25,346,537,868.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Pennsylvania to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Education Grants.
- Pennsylvania Housing Grants: At an average market value of $159,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 5,560,000 real estate properties in the state of Pennsylvania. With an average annual household income of $50,713.00, less than 72.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Pennsylvania cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Housing Grants.
- Pennsylvania Veteran Grants: Residents of Pennsylvania who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Veteran Grants.
- Pennsylvania Personal Grants: The local state government in Pennsylvania does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Pennsylvania residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Pennsylvania. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: