Pennsylvania Government Grants
The United States government and Pennsylvania's office of finance has put in $27,363.00 million dollars in government grants and $21,796.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for people who live in the state of Pennsylvania. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Pennsylvania federal grants.
Government financial aid in Pennsylvania is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Pennsylvania Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Pennsylvania can be a risky thing to do. More than 38,816 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Small Business Grants.
- Pennsylvania Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Pennsylvania. The local government in Pennsylvania invest over $25,346,537,868.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Pennsylvania to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Education Grants.
- Pennsylvania Housing Grants: At an average value of $159,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 5,560,000 housing units in Pennsylvania. With an average annual household income of $50,713.00, less than 72.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Pennsylvania is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Pennsylvania Housing Grants.
- Pennsylvania Veteran Grants: Residents of Pennsylvania who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Veteran Grants.
- Pennsylvania Personal Grants: The local state government in Pennsylvania does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Pennsylvania residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Pennsylvania. Here's more information on Pennsylvania Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!