The federal government and Kansas's department of finance has set aside $5,386.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for people who reside in the state of Kansas. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Kansas government grants.
Government funding in Kansas is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Kansas can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 11,382 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Kansas. The local government in Kansas spend over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Kansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,230,000 housing units in the state of Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, less than 68.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Kansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants