The United States government and Kansas's office of finance has put in $5,386.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for people who live in Kansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Kansas government grants.
Government financial aid in Kansas is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Kansas can be a risky task. There are more than 11,382 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Kansas. The local government in Kansas invest over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Kansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $122,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,230,000 housing units in Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, about 68.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Kansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants