Kansas Government Grants
The federal government and Kansas's department of finance has set aside $5,386.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for permanent residents who live in the state of Kansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Kansas federal grants.
Government financial aid in Kansas is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kansas can be a risky task. More than 11,382 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Kansas. The federal administration in Kansas invest over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Kansas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average value of $122,600.00 per housing property, there are around 1,230,000 housing units in the state of Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, about 68.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Kansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!