Kansas Government Grants
The federal government and Kansas's department of finance has set aside $5,386.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for people who live in Kansas. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Kansas government grants.
Government financial aid in Kansas is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kansas can be a risky task. There are more than 11,382 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Kansas. The local administration in Kansas invest over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Kansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,600.00 per housing property, there are around 1,230,000 real estate properties in the state of Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, about 68.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Kansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: