Kansas Government Grants
The U.S. government and Kansas's office of finance has set aside $5,386.00 million dollars in government grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for residents who live in Kansas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Kansas government grants.
Government financial aid in Kansas is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kansas can be a risky task. There are more than 11,382 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Kansas. The federal government in Kansas spend over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Kansas to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,600.00 per housing property, there are around 1,230,000 housing units in Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, only 68.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Kansas cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!