Kansas Government Grants
The federal government and Kansas's office of finance has set aside $5,386.00 million dollars in federal grants and $3,965.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for people who reside in Kansas. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Kansas government grants.
Government funding in Kansas is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kansas Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Kansas can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 11,382 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kansas Small Business Grants.
- Kansas Education Grants: Education is an important role in Kansas. The federal administration in Kansas spend over $5,168,120,006.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kansas to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kansas Education Grants.
- Kansas Housing Grants: At an average market value of $122,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,230,000 real estate properties in the state of Kansas. With an average annual household income of $50,177.00, less than 68.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Kansas is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kansas Housing Grants.
- Kansas Veteran Grants: Residents of Kansas who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kansas Veteran Grants.
- Kansas Personal Grants: The local state government in Kansas does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kansas residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kansas. Here's more information on Kansas Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: