Florida Government Grants
The federal government and Florida's department of finance has set aside $31,979.00 million dollars in government grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for permanent residents who reside in Florida. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government funding in Florida is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Florida can be a risky task. There are more than 107,382 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Florida. The federal government in Florida invest over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average value of $205,600.00 per housing property, there are around 8,990,000 households in Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, about 71.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Florida is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!