The U.S. government and Florida's office of finance has put in $31,979.00 million dollars in federal grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens who reside in the state of Florida. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government financial aid in Florida is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Florida can be a risky task. More than 107,382 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Florida. The federal administration in Florida invest over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Florida to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per housing property, there are around 8,990,000 households in Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, only 71.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Florida is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants