The United States government and Florida's office of finance has set aside $31,979.00 million dollars in government grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Florida. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government funding in Florida is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Florida can be a risky thing to do. More than 107,382 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Florida. The local government in Florida spend over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Florida to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per housing property, there are around 8,990,000 real estate properties in Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, only 71.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Florida cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants