The U.S. government and Florida's department of finance has put in $31,979.00 million dollars in federal grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Florida. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government financial aid in Florida is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Florida can be a risky task. There are more than 107,382 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Florida. The federal government in Florida spend over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average value of $205,600.00 per real estate property, there are more than 8,990,000 real estate properties in Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, about 71.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Florida cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants