Florida Government Grants
The U.S. government and Florida's office of finance has put in $31,979.00 million dollars in government grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for people who reside in the state of Florida. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Florida government grants.
Government financial aid in Florida is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Florida can be a risky task. More than 107,382 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Florida. The federal government in Florida invest over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per housing property, there are more than 8,990,000 housing units in the state of Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, about 71.10% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Florida cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!