Florida Government Grants
The United States government and Florida's office of finance has set aside $31,979.00 million dollars in government grants and $22,686.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for permanent residents who live in Florida. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Florida federal grants.
Government grants in Florida is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Florida Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Florida can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 107,382 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Florida Small Business Grants.
- Florida Education Grants: Education is an important role in Florida. The federal administration in Florida invest over $31,518,715,453.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Florida to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Florida Education Grants.
- Florida Housing Grants: At an average market value of $205,600.00 per real estate property, there are around 8,990,000 households in the state of Florida. With an average annual household income of $47,778.00, only 71.10% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Florida is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Florida Housing Grants.
- Florida Veteran Grants: Residents of Florida who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Florida Veteran Grants.
- Florida Personal Grants: The local state government in Florida does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Florida residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Florida. Here's more information on Florida Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: