Oklahoma Government Grants
The United States government and Oklahoma's office of finance has put in $8,554.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for residents who live in Oklahoma. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Oklahoma government grants.
Government financial aid in Oklahoma is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oklahoma can be a risky task. There are more than 15,129 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education is an important role in Oklahoma. The federal administration in Oklahoma spend over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average market value of $104,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,660,000 households in Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Oklahoma is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: