Oklahoma Government Grants
The U.S. government and Oklahoma's office of finance has set aside $8,554.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for individuals who reside in the state of Oklahoma. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Oklahoma federal grants.
Government financial aid in Oklahoma is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Oklahoma can be a risky task. There are more than 15,129 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Oklahoma. The federal administration in Oklahoma invest over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average value of $104,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,660,000 households in the state of Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Oklahoma cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!