The U.S. government and Oklahoma's department of finance has put in $8,554.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for individuals who live in the state of Oklahoma. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Oklahoma government grants.
Government financial aid in Oklahoma is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Oklahoma can be a risky thing to do. More than 15,129 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Oklahoma. The local administration in Oklahoma invest over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average market value of $104,300.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,660,000 real estate properties in Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, less than 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Oklahoma cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants