Oklahoma Government Grants
The United States government and Oklahoma's office of finance has set aside $8,554.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for people who live in Oklahoma. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Oklahoma government grants.
Government grants in Oklahoma is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oklahoma can be a risky thing to do. More than 15,129 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Oklahoma. The federal administration in Oklahoma spend over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average market value of $104,300.00 per housing property, there are around 1,660,000 households in the state of Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Oklahoma is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!