Oklahoma Government Grants
The U.S. government and Oklahoma's department of finance has set aside $8,554.00 million dollars in federal grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for residents who reside in the state of Oklahoma. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Oklahoma government grants.
Government grants in Oklahoma is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oklahoma can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 15,129 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Oklahoma. The federal government in Oklahoma invest over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average market value of $104,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,660,000 housing units in Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Oklahoma cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.