Oklahoma Government Grants
The US government and Oklahoma's department of finance has set aside $8,554.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Oklahoma. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Oklahoma federal grants.
Government grants in Oklahoma is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Oklahoma can be a risky task. More than 15,129 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education is an important role in Oklahoma. The federal administration in Oklahoma invest over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average value of $104,300.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,660,000 real estate properties in the state of Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Oklahoma cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.