Oklahoma Government Grants
The United States government and Oklahoma's office of finance has set aside $8,554.00 million dollars in government grants and $7,828.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for permanent residents who reside in Oklahoma. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Oklahoma federal grants.
Government grants in Oklahoma is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Oklahoma Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Oklahoma can be a risky task. More than 15,129 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Oklahoma Small Business Grants.
- Oklahoma Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Oklahoma. The local administration in Oklahoma invest over $5,400,091,346.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Oklahoma to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Oklahoma Education Grants.
- Oklahoma Housing Grants: At an average value of $104,300.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,660,000 households in the state of Oklahoma. With an average annual household income of $42,822.00, only 70.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Oklahoma is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Oklahoma Housing Grants.
- Oklahoma Veteran Grants: Residents of Oklahoma who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Oklahoma Veteran Grants.
- Oklahoma Personal Grants: The local state government in Oklahoma does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Oklahoma residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Oklahoma. Here's more information on Oklahoma Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: