Washington Government Grants
The US government and Washington's office of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for citizens who reside in the state of Washington. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government grants in Washington is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Washington can be a risky task. More than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Washington. The federal government in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,880,000 households in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.