The federal government and Washington's office of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens who reside in the state of Washington. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government funding in Washington is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Washington. The federal government in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,880,000 households in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants