Washington Government Grants
The federal government and Washington's department of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of government funding for permanent residents who live in Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government grants in Washington is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Washington. The federal administration in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,880,000 housing units in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: