The U.S. government and Washington's department of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for residents who live in the state of Washington. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important role in Washington. The federal administration in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,880,000 real estate properties in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants