The U.S. government and Washington's department of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial assistance for permanent residents who live in the state of Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. More than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Washington. The local government in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,880,000 households in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants