Washington Government Grants
The United States government and Washington's department of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government grants in Washington is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky task. More than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Washington. The federal government in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,880,000 households in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.