Washington Government Grants
The US government and Washington's office of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for residents who reside in the state of Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are entitled to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. More than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Washington. The federal government in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,880,000 households in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: