Washington Government Grants
The United States government and Washington's office of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for people who reside in Washington. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. More than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Washington. The local administration in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,880,000 real estate properties in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: