Washington Government Grants
The United States government and Washington's office of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for people who live in the state of Washington. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government financial aid in Washington is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. More than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Washington. The local administration in Washington spend over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,880,000 housing units in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, only 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Washington is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!