Washington Government Grants
The federal government and Washington's office of finance has set aside $15,261.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Washington. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Washington government grants.
Government funding in Washington is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Washington can be a risky task. There are more than 33,490 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Washington. The local administration in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average market value of $285,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,880,000 households in the state of Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, less than 66.20% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!