Washington Government Grants
The United States government and Washington's department of finance has put in $15,261.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,631.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens who live in Washington. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Washington federal grants.
Government grants in Washington is distributed to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Washington Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Washington can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 33,490 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Washington Small Business Grants.
- Washington Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Washington. The local administration in Washington invest over $11,597,118,060.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Washington to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Washington Education Grants.
- Washington Housing Grants: At an average value of $285,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,880,000 housing units in Washington. With an average annual household income of $58,078.00, about 66.20% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Washington cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Washington Housing Grants.
- Washington Veteran Grants: Residents of Washington who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Washington Veteran Grants.
- Washington Personal Grants: The local state government in Washington does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Washington residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Washington. Here's more information on Washington Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: