The US government and Indiana's office of finance has put in $13,346.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for permanent residents who live in the state of Indiana. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Indiana federal grants.
Government funding in Indiana is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Indiana can be a risky thing to do. More than 49,310 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Indiana. The local government in Indiana spend over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Indiana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,790,000 households in Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, about 74.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Indiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants