Indiana Government Grants
The US government and Indiana's office of finance has set aside $13,346.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for people who live in the state of Indiana. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Indiana federal grants.
Government financial aid in Indiana is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Indiana can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 49,310 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Indiana. The local government in Indiana invest over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Indiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,000.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,790,000 housing units in the state of Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, only 74.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Indiana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: