The federal government and Indiana's office of finance has put in $13,346.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial assistance for individuals who live in Indiana. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Indiana federal grants.
Government grants in Indiana is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Indiana can be a risky thing to do. More than 49,310 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Indiana. The local administration in Indiana invest over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Indiana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,000.00 per housing property, there are around 2,790,000 housing units in Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, less than 74.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Indiana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants