The United States government and Indiana's office of finance has set aside $13,346.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Indiana. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Indiana government grants.
Government grants in Indiana is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Indiana can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 49,310 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Indiana. The local administration in Indiana spend over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Indiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,790,000 real estate properties in Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, less than 74.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Indiana is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants