Indiana Government Grants
The US government and Indiana's department of finance has put in $13,346.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other types of government financial aid for individuals who reside in the state of Indiana. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Indiana government grants.
Government financial aid in Indiana is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Indiana can be a risky task. There are more than 49,310 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Indiana. The local government in Indiana spend over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Indiana to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average value of $123,000.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,790,000 real estate properties in Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, less than 74.40% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Indiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!