Indiana Government Grants
The US government and Indiana's department of finance has put in $13,346.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,194.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens who live in Indiana. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Indiana government grants.
Government financial aid in Indiana is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Indiana Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Indiana can be a risky task. More than 49,310 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Indiana Small Business Grants.
- Indiana Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Indiana. The local administration in Indiana spend over $10,638,809,852.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Indiana to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Indiana Education Grants.
- Indiana Housing Grants: At an average market value of $123,000.00 per housing property, there are around 2,790,000 real estate properties in Indiana. With an average annual household income of $47,966.00, less than 74.40% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Indiana cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Indiana Housing Grants.
- Indiana Veteran Grants: Residents of Indiana who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Indiana Veteran Grants.
- Indiana Personal Grants: The local state government in Indiana does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Indiana residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Indiana. Here's more information on Indiana Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!