The United States government and Tennessee's office of finance has put in $17,064.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,210.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for citizens who live in the state of Tennessee. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Tennessee federal grants.
Government grants in Tennessee is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Tennessee Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Tennessee can be a risky task. There are more than 52,460 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Tennessee Small Business Grants.
- Tennessee Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Tennessee. The federal government in Tennessee spend over $8,494,429,687.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Tennessee to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Tennessee Education Grants.
- Tennessee Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,810,000 housing units in Tennessee. With an average annual household income of $43,614.00, about 71.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Tennessee cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Tennessee Housing Grants.
- Tennessee Veteran Grants: Residents of Tennessee who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Tennessee Veteran Grants.
- Tennessee Personal Grants: The local state government in Tennessee does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Tennessee residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Tennessee. Here's more information on Tennessee Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants