Tennessee Government Grants
The US government and Tennessee's office of finance has set aside $17,064.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,210.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial assistance for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Tennessee. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Tennessee federal grants.
Government financial aid in Tennessee is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Tennessee Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Tennessee can be a risky thing to do. More than 52,460 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Tennessee Small Business Grants.
- Tennessee Education Grants: Education is an important role in Tennessee. The local administration in Tennessee spend over $8,494,429,687.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Tennessee to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Tennessee Education Grants.
- Tennessee Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,810,000 housing units in Tennessee. With an average annual household income of $43,614.00, less than 71.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Tennessee is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Tennessee Housing Grants.
- Tennessee Veteran Grants: Residents of Tennessee who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Tennessee Veteran Grants.
- Tennessee Personal Grants: The local state government in Tennessee does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Tennessee residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Tennessee. Here's more information on Tennessee Personal Grants.