The federal government and Tennessee's department of finance has put in $17,064.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,210.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in Tennessee. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Tennessee government grants.
Government financial aid in Tennessee is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Tennessee Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Tennessee can be a risky task. More than 52,460 small businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Tennessee Small Business Grants.
- Tennessee Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Tennessee. The local administration in Tennessee spend over $8,494,429,687.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Tennessee to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Tennessee Education Grants.
- Tennessee Housing Grants: At an average market value of $134,100.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,810,000 housing units in the state of Tennessee. With an average annual household income of $43,614.00, less than 71.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Tennessee is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Tennessee Housing Grants.
- Tennessee Veteran Grants: Residents of Tennessee who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Tennessee Veteran Grants.
- Tennessee Personal Grants: The local state government in Tennessee does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Tennessee residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Tennessee. Here's more information on Tennessee Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants