Tennessee Government Grants
The federal government and Tennessee's department of finance has set aside $17,064.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,210.00 million dollars in other forms of government funding for people who live in the state of Tennessee. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Tennessee federal grants.
Government financial aid in Tennessee is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Tennessee Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Tennessee can be a risky thing to do. More than 52,460 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you need to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Tennessee Small Business Grants.
- Tennessee Education Grants: Education is an important role in Tennessee. The local administration in Tennessee invest over $8,494,429,687.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Tennessee to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Tennessee Education Grants.
- Tennessee Housing Grants: At an average market value of $134,100.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,810,000 households in Tennessee. With an average annual household income of $43,614.00, only 71.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Tennessee is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Tennessee Housing Grants.
- Tennessee Veteran Grants: Residents of Tennessee who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Tennessee Veteran Grants.
- Tennessee Personal Grants: The local state government in Tennessee does not offer financial help to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Tennessee residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Tennessee. Here's more information on Tennessee Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!