Tennessee Government Grants
The United States government and Tennessee's department of finance has put in $17,064.00 million dollars in government grants and $10,210.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for people who reside in Tennessee. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Tennessee government grants.
Government financial aid in Tennessee is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Tennessee Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Tennessee can be a risky task. There are more than 52,460 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Tennessee Small Business Grants.
- Tennessee Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Tennessee. The local government in Tennessee invest over $8,494,429,687.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Tennessee to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Tennessee Education Grants.
- Tennessee Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per housing property, there are more than 2,810,000 households in Tennessee. With an average annual household income of $43,614.00, less than 71.70% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Tennessee cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Tennessee Housing Grants.
- Tennessee Veteran Grants: Residents of Tennessee who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Tennessee Veteran Grants.
- Tennessee Personal Grants: The local state government in Tennessee does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Tennessee residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Tennessee. Here's more information on Tennessee Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: