Tennessee Government Grants
The United States government and Tennessee's office of finance has put in $17,064.00 million dollars in federal grants and $10,210.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for residents who reside in Tennessee. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be eligible to apply and receive Tennessee federal grants.
Government funding in Tennessee is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Tennessee Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Tennessee can be a risky thing to do. More than 52,460 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Tennessee Small Business Grants.
- Tennessee Education Grants: Education is an important role in Tennessee. The local administration in Tennessee invest over $8,494,429,687.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Tennessee to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Tennessee Education Grants.
- Tennessee Housing Grants: At an average value of $134,100.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,810,000 real estate properties in the state of Tennessee. With an average annual household income of $43,614.00, about 71.70% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Tennessee is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Tennessee Housing Grants.
- Tennessee Veteran Grants: Residents of Tennessee who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Tennessee Veteran Grants.
- Tennessee Personal Grants: The local state government in Tennessee does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Tennessee residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Tennessee. Here's more information on Tennessee Personal Grants.