Kentucky Government Grants
The US government and Kentucky's office of finance has set aside $11,366.00 million dollars in government grants and $8,245.00 million dollars in other forms of government financial aid for permanent residents who reside in the state of Kentucky. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Kentucky federal grants.
Government financial aid in Kentucky is distributed to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kentucky Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kentucky can be a risky thing to do. More than 26,023 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kentucky Small Business Grants.
- Kentucky Education Grants: Education plays an important sector in Kentucky. The federal government in Kentucky invest over $6,803,419,970.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kentucky to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kentucky Education Grants.
- Kentucky Housing Grants: At an average value of $116,800.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,920,000 households in the state of Kentucky. With an average annual household income of $41,538.00, about 72.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good portion of the residents in Kentucky cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the residents in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kentucky Housing Grants.
- Kentucky Veteran Grants: Residents of Kentucky who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kentucky Veteran Grants.
- Kentucky Personal Grants: The local state government in Kentucky does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Kentucky residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kentucky. Here's more information on Kentucky Personal Grants.