The federal government and Kentucky's office of finance has put in $11,366.00 million dollars in government grants and $8,245.00 million dollars in other forms of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Kentucky. As long as you have a citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Kentucky government grants.
Government funding in Kentucky is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kentucky Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kentucky can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 26,023 businesses or even large corporations go into bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kentucky Small Business Grants.
- Kentucky Education Grants: Education is an important role in Kentucky. The local government in Kentucky invest over $6,803,419,970.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kentucky to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kentucky Education Grants.
- Kentucky Housing Grants: At an average market value of $116,800.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,920,000 real estate properties in Kentucky. With an average annual household income of $41,538.00, less than 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Kentucky is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kentucky Housing Grants.
- Kentucky Veteran Grants: Residents of Kentucky who have served or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kentucky Veteran Grants.
- Kentucky Personal Grants: The local state government in Kentucky does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kentucky residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kentucky. Here's more information on Kentucky Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants