Kentucky Government Grants
The U.S. government and Kentucky's office of finance has put in $11,366.00 million dollars in government grants and $8,245.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who live in the state of Kentucky. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Kentucky federal grants.
Government financial aid in Kentucky is provided to different sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kentucky Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Kentucky can be a risky thing to do. More than 26,023 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kentucky Small Business Grants.
- Kentucky Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Kentucky. The federal administration in Kentucky invest over $6,803,419,970.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kentucky to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kentucky Education Grants.
- Kentucky Housing Grants: At an average market value of $116,800.00 per real estate property, there are more than 1,920,000 real estate properties in Kentucky. With an average annual household income of $41,538.00, less than 72.80% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Kentucky is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kentucky Housing Grants.
- Kentucky Veteran Grants: Residents of Kentucky who have enrolled or who are current enrolling the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kentucky Veteran Grants.
- Kentucky Personal Grants: The local state government in Kentucky does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kentucky residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kentucky. Here's more information on Kentucky Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients: