Kentucky Government Grants
The U.S. government and Kentucky's office of finance has set aside $11,366.00 million dollars in government grants and $8,245.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for residents who reside in the state of Kentucky. As long as you have a valid citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you could be entitled to apply and receive Kentucky federal grants.
Government grants in Kentucky is distributed to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kentucky Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Kentucky can be a risky task. More than 26,023 businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To minimize the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kentucky Small Business Grants.
- Kentucky Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Kentucky. The federal administration in Kentucky invest over $6,803,419,970.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kentucky to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kentucky Education Grants.
- Kentucky Housing Grants: At an average market value of $116,800.00 per real estate property, there are around 1,920,000 housing units in Kentucky. With an average annual household income of $41,538.00, about 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Kentucky cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kentucky Housing Grants.
- Kentucky Veteran Grants: Residents of Kentucky who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are able to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kentucky Veteran Grants.
- Kentucky Personal Grants: The local state government in Kentucky does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Kentucky residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial aid to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kentucky. Here's more information on Kentucky Personal Grants.
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!