Kentucky Government Grants
The federal government and Kentucky's office of finance has put in $11,366.00 million dollars in government grants and $8,245.00 million dollars in other types of government financial assistance for people who reside in the state of Kentucky. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Kentucky government grants.
Government grants in Kentucky is distributed to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Kentucky Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Kentucky can be a risky thing to do. There are more than 26,023 small businesses or even large corporations file for bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Kentucky Small Business Grants.
- Kentucky Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Kentucky. The federal administration in Kentucky spend over $6,803,419,970.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Kentucky to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Kentucky Education Grants.
- Kentucky Housing Grants: At an average market value of $116,800.00 per housing property, there are more than 1,920,000 housing units in the state of Kentucky. With an average annual household income of $41,538.00, less than 72.80% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good number of the residents in Kentucky is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Kentucky Housing Grants.
- Kentucky Veteran Grants: Residents of Kentucky who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are eligible to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Kentucky Veteran Grants.
- Kentucky Personal Grants: The local state government in Kentucky does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Kentucky residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Kentucky. Here's more information on Kentucky Personal Grants.