The United States government and Maryland's office of finance has put in $11,805.00 million dollars in government grants and $9,405.00 million dollars in other forms of federal financial aid for residents who reside in the state of Maryland. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be eligible to apply and receive Maryland government grants.
Government funding in Maryland is provided to different economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Maryland Small Business Grants: Starting and running a small business in Maryland can be a risky task. More than 29,105 small businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Maryland Small Business Grants.
- Maryland Education Grants: Education is an important sector in Maryland. The federal administration in Maryland spend over $12,758,707,718.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Maryland to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Maryland Education Grants.
- Maryland Housing Grants: At an average value of $329,400.00 per housing property, there are around 2,370,000 households in Maryland. With an average annual household income of $70,545.00, only 70.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Maryland cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial support in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Maryland Housing Grants.
- Maryland Veteran Grants: Residents of Maryland who have served or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government funding in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Maryland Veteran Grants.
- Maryland Personal Grants: The local state government in Maryland does not offer financial support to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Maryland residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Maryland. Here's more information on Maryland Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local StatesAlabama Alaska Arkansas Arizona California Colorado Connecticut Delaware District of Columbia Florida Georgia Hawaii Idaho Illinois Indiana Iowa Kansas Kentucky Louisiana Maine Maryland Massachusetts Michigan Minnesota Mississippi Missouri Montana Nebraska Nevada New Hampshire New Jersey New Mexico New York North Carolina North Dakota Ohio Oklahoma Oregon Pennsylvania Rhode Island South Carolina South Dakota Tennessee Texas Utah Vermont Virginia Washington West Virginia Wisconsin Wyoming
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants