Maryland Government Grants
The US government and Maryland's office of finance has put in $11,805.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,405.00 million dollars in other types of federal financial aid for people who reside in the state of Maryland. As long as you have a citizenship certificate (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you are eligible to apply and receive Maryland federal grants.
Government funding in Maryland is provided to various economic sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Maryland Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Maryland can be a risky thing to do. More than 29,105 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every year. To reduce the risks, you have to look into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Maryland Small Business Grants.
- Maryland Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Maryland. The local government in Maryland spend over $12,758,707,718.00 dollars per year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are available for students or even teachers in Maryland to complete and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Maryland Education Grants.
- Maryland Housing Grants: At an average value of $329,400.00 per real estate property, there are around 2,370,000 households in the state of Maryland. With an average annual household income of $70,545.00, about 70.60% of the people actually paid off their mortgages. A good portion of the residents in Maryland is not able to afford to pay off their mortgages. office of finance has set aside financial assistance in the form of housing grants to the people in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Maryland Housing Grants.
- Maryland Veteran Grants: Residents of Maryland who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to apply and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Maryland Veteran Grants.
- Maryland Personal Grants: The local state government in Maryland does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. However, Maryland residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial help to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Maryland. Here's more information on Maryland Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!