Maryland Government Grants
The United States government and Maryland's department of finance has put in $11,805.00 million dollars in federal grants and $9,405.00 million dollars in other types of federal funding for citizens and permanent residents who reside in the state of Maryland. As long as you have a valid citizenship card (green card) or a permanent resident certificate, you may be entitled to apply and receive Maryland federal grants.
Government funding in Maryland is provided to various sectors, with the majority of the budget in business, education (pell & college grants), housing, veteran, and personal grants.
- Maryland Small Business Grants: Starting and running a business in Maryland can be a risky task. There are more than 29,105 businesses or even large corporations declare bankruptcy every single year. To reduce the risks, you need to research into as many funding sources as possible. Here is more information on Maryland Small Business Grants.
- Maryland Education Grants: Education plays an important role in Maryland. The local administration in Maryland invest over $12,758,707,718.00 dollars every year in elementary and secondary institutions alone. Education grants are made available for students or even teachers in Maryland to finish and enhance their level of education. Here is more information on Maryland Education Grants.
- Maryland Housing Grants: At an average market value of $329,400.00 per real estate property, there are more than 2,370,000 housing units in the state of Maryland. With an average annual household income of $70,545.00, less than 70.60% of the people actually paid off their homes. A good number of the residents in Maryland cannot afford to pay off their mortgages. department of finance has set aside financial aid in the form of housing grants to individuals in need, especially if you work at home. Here is more information on Maryland Housing Grants.
- Maryland Veteran Grants: Residents of Maryland who have enrolled or who are current serving the military, naval, and air foce are entitled to claim and receive government grants in the form of veteran grants. Here's more information on Maryland Veteran Grants.
- Maryland Personal Grants: The local state government in Maryland does not offer financial aid to its residents for personal needs such as getting out of debt, financing a vehicle...etc. But, Maryland residents are eligible to apply for personal grants to receive financial assistance to carry out a public purpose of support or stimulation to the ecomony of Maryland. Here's more information on Maryland Personal Grants.
Recent State Funding Opportunities
Below is a list of opportunities recently published in the local state:
Government Grants in Local States
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!