Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "A Cooperative Agreement for Education and Training for Climate, Water, and Weather (ET CWW)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.467 Meteorologic and Hydrologic Modernization Development.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 16, 2011 and posted on Mar 16, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 22, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $6,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants must be academic institutions of higher learning which offer doctoral degrees in atmospheric sciences, or consortia of academic institutions of higher learning which offer doctoral degrees in atmospheric sciences. This restriction is needed because the results of the collaboration are to be incorporated into training and educational processes which ensure academic multidisciplinary peer review.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CDC Mexico Cooperative Agreement for Surveillance, Epidemiology, and Laboratory Capacity
Previous opportunity: Market Development Cooperator Program 2011
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NOAA OAR SG 2011 2002938||Sea Grant NOAA Regional Team Collaboration Grants|
|P14AS00009||Furthering Mission and Operation of the National Cave Karst Research Institute|
|P14AS00098||NMT National Cave and Karst Institute|
|P14AS00170||Development and Testing of Instrumentation and Software to Monitor the Sensory Environment|
|P14AS00171||Comprehensive Assessment of Risk of Caves to White Nose Syndrome|
|NOAA NOS OCRM 2015 2004040||FY15 16 CRCP State and Territorial Coral Reef Conservation Cooperative Agreements|
|NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167||Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NWS NWSPO 2011 2002929", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.