ACE Interpretation and Resource Management Positions (P17AS00143)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ACE Interpretation and Resource Management Positions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to enter agreement with American Conservation Experience under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00015 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,220.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00143) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 17 100||All India Access Camp|
|P17AS00144||Interpretive Youth Interns|
|P17AS00146||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|ED GRANTS 032717 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program: Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032717 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|NPS DOIP17AC00213||Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|P17AS00150||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017 Maintenance Teams|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006||Leaders for Democracy Fellowships|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|P17AS00165||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|P17AS00172||Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs|
|RFA 294 17 000002||Education for the Future|
|P17AS00173||Village Marine Science Outreach|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 003 GEO 041017||Government of Georgia Strategic Communications Program|
|NPS NOI CESU 17 21675||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 03||Jo Cox Memorial High School Exchange|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Below are some of the published guides that have been helpful to past recipients:
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00143", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.