ACE Interpretation and Resource Management Positions (P17AS00143)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "ACE Interpretation and Resource Management Positions" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 22, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Notice of intent to enter agreement with American Conservation Experience under Cooperative Agreement P15AC00015 without additional competition. No applications will be accepted..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $38,220.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00143) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ND NOFO 17 100||All India Access Camp|
|P17AS00144||Interpretive Youth Interns|
|P17AS00146||Youth Employment and Education Programming at Fort McHenry NMHS and Hampton NHS|
|ED GRANTS 032717 001||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program: Grants for Credit Enhancement for Charter School Facilities CFDA Number 84.354A|
|ED GRANTS 032717 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII): Expanding Opportunity through Quality Charter Schools Program (CSP): Grants to State Entities CFDA Number 84.282A|
|NPS DOIP17AC00213||Conservation Intern for Education projects at Fairbanks Interagency Visitor Center’s Division of Interpretation and Education.|
|P17AS00150||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017 Maintenance Teams|
|NEAAC ACBURGR 17 006||Leaders for Democracy Fellowships|
|P17AS00153||FY 17 Preserve America Youth Summit at PAIS/PAAL, PETR and FLFO|
|NPS 17 NERO 0028||Tsongas Industrial History Center Partnership|
|SVM700 17 PAS 005||The Hubert H. Humphrey Fellowship Program 2018|
|P17AS00165||Youth Programming Spindle City Corps, 2017: Community Action Team|
|P17AS00166||Cape Cod National Seashore; Natural Resource Management and Science (NRMS) ACE Intern Positions PO-135822, 135819, and 135816|
|P17AS00168||Cultural Landscape Preservation and Education|
|P17AS00172||Communicating Marine Science to Alaskan Communities through Discovery Labs|
|RFA 294 17 000002||Education for the Future|
|P17AS00173||Village Marine Science Outreach|
|DOS GEO 17 GR 003 GEO 041017||Government of Georgia Strategic Communications Program|
|NPS NOI CESU 17 21675||Trails and Rails Interpretive Support Program --II|
|DOS LONDON PD 2017 03||Jo Cox Memorial High School Exchange|
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00143", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.