Apply for USDA CSREES ARPA 002424
- The CSREES in the agriculture business and commerce disaster prevention and relief education environment natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Agriculture Risk Management Education Competitive Grants Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.500 Cooperative Extension Service.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2009 and posted on Jun 26, 2009.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 10, 2009.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $4,800,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,175,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 5 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Private institutions of higher education Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education City or township governments Public and State controlled institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses State governments Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities Special district governments Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) County governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized).
- Applications may be submitted by qualified public and private entities. This includes all colleges and universities, Federal, State, and local agencies, nonprofit and for profit private organizations or corporations, and other entities. Award recipients may subcontract to organizations not eligible to apply provided such organizations are necessary for the conduct of the project. An applicant s failure to meet an eligibility criterion by the time of an application deadline will result in CSREES returning the application without review or, even though an application may be reviewed, will preclude CSREES from making an award.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture Business and Commerce Disaster Prevention and Relief Education Environment Natural Resources
Next opportunity: National HIV Program/Office of Clinical Preventative Services
Previous opportunity: The Early Detection Research Network Biomarker Developmental Laboratories (U01)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA CSREES ARPA 002424
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA CSREES ARPA 002424", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.