Center of Excellence for Protected Health Information Related to Mental and Substance Use Disorders (TI 18 021)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Adminis in the community development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Center of Excellence for Protected Health Information Related to Mental and Substance Use Disorders" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.243.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 17, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 100 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (TI 18 021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDFI 2018 CMF||Fiscal Year 2018 Capital Magnet Fund Program|
|CDFI 2018 BEA||FY 2018 Bank Enterprise Award Program Application|
|BOR GP 18 N009||Water SYstem Improvements and Booster Station Replacement Projects|
|P18AS00491||Contribute to Community Development through Education and Info|
|NPS DOIP18AC00334||FY2018 Implementation of Management Plan|
|FR 6200 N 07||Section 4 Capacity Building for Community Development and Affordable Housing Grants (Section 4)|
|P18AS00603||Groundwork Southcoast Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00604||Groundwork Indianapolis Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00605||Groundwork Richmond VA Project and Program Development|
|P18AS00608||Groundwork Bridgeport Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|P18AS00611||Groundwork Richmond VA Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72051418APS00001||Annual Program Statement (APS) for Colombia’s Ethnic Communities “Strengthening Ethnic Communities for Inclusive Peace”|
|P18AS00638||Groundwork Hudson Valley Outdoor Recreation Partnership|
|72016918RFA00008||Media Initiatives and Partnerships Support|
|FR 6200 N 23||Community Development Block Grant Program for Indian Tribes and Alaska Native Villages|
|72011719RFA00001||Copilaria Mea (My Childhood)|
|FR 6100 N 40||Notice of Funding Availability for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2017 Homeless Management Information System Capacity Building Project|
|DOS CONAK FY18 01||Ambassadors' Special Self Help Fund|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "TI 18 021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.