Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Organizational Standards Center of Excellence (COE) (HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0821)
- The Administration for Children and Families OCS in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Organizational Standards Center of Excellence (COE)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.569 Community Services Block Grant.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 12, 2014 and posted on May 16, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 17, 2014 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $300,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification) Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
- As prescribed by Section 678A(c)(2) of the CSBG Act (42 U.S.C. sect 9913(c)(2)), eligible applicants are CSBG eligible entities or statewide or local organizations or associations with demonstrated expertise in providing training on methods of effectively addressing the needs of low income families and communities. Faith based and community organizations that meet the eligibility requirements are eligible to receive awards under this funding opportunity announcement. Faith based organizations are encouraged to review the ACF Policy on Grants to Faith Based Organizations at http //www.acf.hhs.gov/acf policy on grants to faith based organizations. Applications from individuals, foreign entities, and sole proprietorship for profit organizations are not eligible and will be disqualified from competitive review and from funding under this announcement.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Expanding Efforts and Strategies to Prevent and Control TB including Multidrug Resistant TB, and TB in vulnerable populations
Previous opportunity: Community Services Block Grant (CSBG) Training and Technical Assistance (T/TA) Program Regional Performance and Innovation Consortium (RPIC)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0821) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DT 0070||National Training Initiative|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA FP 0083||PPHF 2014 Evidence Based Falls Prevention Programs Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0817||Community Economic Development Projects|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS EE 0819||Community Economic Development Healthy Food Financing Initiative Projects|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0831||Grants to Address Trafficking within the Child Welfare Population|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CZ 0815||National Child Welfare Capacity Building Center for Tribes|
|HHS 2014 ACF OPRE PD 0804||Family Strengthening Scholars|
|HHS 2014 ACL AIDD DM 0084||Supported Decision Making|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0829||Performance Management System Development and Data Collection, Analysis and Reporting for the Community Services Block Grant Program|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA LE 0087||Model Approaches Phase II Systems Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF OHS HP 0814||Early Head Start Expansion and EHS Child Care Partnership Grants|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FD 0818||Behavioral Interventions for Child Support Services|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FD 0822||Evaluation of Behavioral Interventions for Child Support Services Grants|
|HHS 2015 ACF ORR ZU 0833||Residential Services for Unaccompanied Alien Children|
|HHS 2014 ACF OCSE FI 0591||Tribal Child Support Innovation Grants Building Family Centered Services|
|HHS 2014 ACL CDAP SO 0089||State Health Insurance Assistance Program Performance Improvement and Innovation Grant|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA MI 0088||National Center for Benefits Outreach and Enrollment A MIPPA Resource Center|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF CA 0832||Quality Improvement Center for Research Based Infant Toddler Court Teams|
|HHS 2014 ACL AOA FC 0085||PPHF 2014 National Falls Prevention Resource Center Financed Solely by 2014 Prevention and Public Health Funds (PPHF 2014)|
|HHS 2014 ACF ACYF AR 0827||Competitive Abstinence Education Grant Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2014 ACF OCS ET 0821", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.