Apply for L11AS00112
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Data Sharing Program in North Dakota and South Dakota" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.224 Cultural Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 27, 2011 and posted on May 27, 2011.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 16, 2011.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $500,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- Unrestricted, but the intention is to award to the State Historical Preservation Office in each state.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Limited Competition NIMHD Endowment Program for Increasing Research and Institutional Resources Capacity (S21)
Previous opportunity: National Human Trafficking Victim Assistance Program
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L11AS00112
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L11AS00112) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P11AT81571||Enhance Cultural Resources at Battery East Section of Bay Trail Corridor|
|L11AS00114||BLM OR WA CESU Fire Regimes, Forest Change and Restoration of Forested Plant Associations in the Middle Applegate Watershed, Medford District, Oregon|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00411||Intern Assistance for Aquatic Invasive Species (Marine and Great Lakes)|
|L11AS00106||Meadow Valley Wash Noxious Weed Control Phase 2|
|NPSNOIELMA110012||Continental Divide National Scenic Trail Planning and Improvements|
|11SS10FW001||Methow Subbasin Anadromous Fishery Habitat Improvement II|
|NOI P11AT00329||Channel Islands National Park Seabird Projects|
|R8100110249||National Park Service Catalog Southwest Regional Office Central Files|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00428||Geoscientists in the Park|
|NPS NOIR7500110009||National Park Service Archeological Testing at LA162528/PECO742, Pigeons Ranch Subunit, Pecos National Historical Park|
|NPS NOIR2126110010||National Park Service Pikas In Peril Multi Regional Vulnerability Assessment of a Climate Sensitive Sentinel Species, Year 3|
|R11SS60008||Mobilization of Pumps and Use of Operators and trainers at the Mni Wiconi Project Emergency Flood Control|
|DOI FWS R8 REFUGES 11 003||Riparian Brush rabbit and San Joaquin Valley Ripairan woodrat|
|NPS NOIWASOP11AT00447||Develop Servicewide Review and Population Models for Ungulate Management in the NPS|
|L11AS00116||BLM CO GJFO RECREATION and TRAVEL MANAGEMENT|
|91200117018||WCCBP Student Program|
|L11AS00117||BLM CA Mattole River Recovery Rearing Project|
|L11AS00118||Take Pride in America Phase III SNPLMA|
|L11AS00113||BLM WY Native Plant Materials Development High Altitude Evaluation and Increase|
|L11AS00121||National Fire Program Rural Fire and Ready Reserve in MT and ND|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L11AS00112", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.