Apply for P16AS00554
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Delta State University -MIDE NHA" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.939.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 24, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,344,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 8 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Request for Information (RFI): Cellulosic Sugar and Lignin Production Capabilities
Previous opportunity: Aquatic species and watershed protection and management projects
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00554
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00554) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00557||ATCHAFALAYA NATIONAL HERITAGE AREA|
|EP HIT 16 004||Enhance, Manage and Promote the Medical Reserve Corps Training Finder Real-Time Integrated Network (MRC-TRAIN)|
|NPS 16 NERO 0197||Heighten Park Visibility & Relevance through Creative Community Engagement|
|P16AS00588||TENNESSEE CIVIL WAR HERITAGE AREA|
|P16AS00589||Annotated Bibliography on African American Experience and the Creek War 1813-14|
|NPS DOIP16AC01094||Complete Historic Resource Study Titled “Seward Lot Histories: Windows through Time, 1903-1990s|
|RFA 263 16 000001||The Literate Village|
|P16AS00594||Develop Interdisciplinary Curriculum-Based Lesson Plans for Grades K-8|
|NPS 16 NERO 0207||Expanding Education Innovation|
|NPS DOIP16AC01521||Permafrost and Carbon Cycling Monitoring at the 8-Mile Lake Permafrost Observatory and permafrost index site in Denali National Park and decadal data analysis.|
|NPS NOI 16 NATC 5026||Trail Construction and Rehabilitation for MS Segments of the Natchez Trace National Scenic Trail and Jeff Busby Campground|
|NPS NOI 16 CARI 6002||Develop National Underground Railroad Network to Freedom Nominations for Cane River Creole National Historical Park|
|NPS NOI 16 CESU 5679||Upgrading Curation and Cataloging Collections|
|NPS NOI 16 JELA 0198||Resource Management Program Intern|
|NPS NOI 16 VICK 5695||Oral History Interviews|
|NPS NOI 16 GUIS 0422||University of West Florida Interns|
|P16AS00616||Notice of Intent: Intergovernmental Internship Cooperative (IIC) Youth Partnership Project 2016|
|P16AS00620||University Of North Alabama/Muscle Shoals National Heritage Area|
|P16AS00619||Intermountain National Park Service ProRanger Program at Texas A&M University|
|G17AS00005||The Educational Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00554", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.