Apply for RFA 388 12 000005
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Developing The Next Generation of Public Health Experts in Bangladesh" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 18, 2012 and posted on Feb 16, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $3,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Open only to qualified Bangladeshi Private Universities
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Awards for Faculty
Previous opportunity: USAID s Agro Inputs Project in Bangladesh
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 12 000005
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 12 000005) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ED GRANTS 020712 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Office of Indian Education (OIE) Professional Development Grant Program CFDA Number 84.299B|
|RFA 663 12 000003||Reading for Ethiopias Achievement Developed (READ)|
|NPS 12 NERO 0014||Combining Climate Change Research and Education across an Iconic Transect The Appalachian Trail Acadia National Park|
|RFA 268 12 000001||THE USAID/LEBANON UNIVERSITY SCHOLARSHIP PROGRAM|
|ED GRANTS 021412 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Developing Hispanic Serving Institutions (HSI) Program CFDA Number 84.031S|
|ED GRANTS 021512 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Advanced Placement Test Fee Program CFDA Number 84.330B|
|NPS 12 NERO 0018||Faneuil Hall Use Boston|
|BLM WO RFA L12AS00026||Social Science Research|
|F12AS00031||R4 Firearm and Bow Hunter Safety and Education Program|
|RFA 519 12 000001||Education for Children and Youth Program in El Salvador|
|ED GRANTS 022312 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Fulbright Hays Group Projects Abroad Program Short Term Projects CFDA Number 84.021A|
|ED GRANTS 022312 002||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Fulbright Hays Group Projects Abroad Program Advanced Overseas Intensive Language Training Projects CFDA Number 84.021B|
|ED GRANTS 022412 002||Office of Innovation and Improvement (OII) Investing in Innovation (I3) Fund Development Grants CFDA Number 84.411P|
|ED GRANTS 022412 001||Native Hawaiian Education Program CFDA 84.362A|
|ED GRANTS 022712 002||Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities Community Parent Resource Centers CFDA Number 84.328C|
|ED GRANTS 022712 003||Training and Information for Parents of Children with Disabilities Parent Training and Information Centers CFDA Number 84.328M|
|ED GRANTS 022712 001||Technology and Media Services for Individuals with Disabilities Educational Materials in Accessible Formats for Students with Visual Impairments and Other Print Disabilities CFDA Number 84.327D|
|ED GRANTS 022812 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE) Migrant Education Program (MEP) Consortium Incentive Grants Program CFDA Number 84.144F|
|SCAPPD 12 CA 037 SCA 042312||Establishment of a University Partnership with Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi, Pakistan|
|ED GRANTS 030212 001||Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE) Upward Bound Program (Regular Upward Bound (UB) CFDA 84.047A|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 12 000005", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.