Apply for RFA 388 12 000004
- The Bangladesh USAID Dhaka in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "USAID s Agro Inputs Project in Bangladesh" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 19, 2012 and posted on Feb 5, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 3, 2012.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Developing The Next Generation of Public Health Experts in Bangladesh
Previous opportunity: Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Sustainable, Integrated, Innovative Information System Technologies in Malawi under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 388 12 000004
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 388 12 000004) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USDA AMS FSMIP 2012||Federal State Marketing Improvement Program|
|AMS FV 2012||Specialty Crop Block Grant Program Farm Bill|
|663 12 000005||Pastoralists Areas Resilience Improvement and Market Expansion (PRIME)|
|1320 12 CCC1||EQUIP Environmental Quality Incentives Program|
|RFA 388 12 000006||Agricultural Extension Capacity Building Activity|
|APS 623 12 000001||African Institutions Innovation Mechanism (AIIM)|
|APS NUMBER 486 12 016||Programs to Support Learning Platforms that Facilitate Learning Exchanges for Innovative Food Security Approaches and Technologies in South and Southeast Asia|
|USDA NRCS KS 12 01||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT|
|RFA 624 12 000005||WEST AFRICA SEED PROGRAM (WASP)|
|SCRP 2012 RFA||Scientific Cooperation Research Program FY12 RFA|
|CEPD 2012 02||Biomass Crop Assistance Program Project Area RFP 2012|
|FY12 WYOMING CIG||CONSERVATION INNOVATION GRANT WYOMING|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003740||National AgrAbility Program|
|USDA GRANTS 040212 001||National Clean Plant Network Request for Applications|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 003741||Smith Lever Special Needs Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA AMS FMPP 2012||2012 Farmers Market Promotion Prorgam Grants|
|USDA NIFA CBPR 003745||Common Bean Productivity Research for Global Food Security Competitive Grants Program|
|USDA NRCS WA 12 01||2012 Washington State NRCS Conservation Innovation Grants (CIG) Announcement|
|SOL 623 12 000008||Resilience and Economic Growth in the Arid Lands Improving Resilience (REGAL IR) in Kenya|
|FAS OTP EMP04232012||Notice of Funds Availability Emerging Markets Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 388 12 000004", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.