Apply for CDC RFA GH12 1250
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Improving Quality of Care and Health Impact through Sustainable, Integrated, Innovative Information System Technologies in Malawi under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.067 Global AIDS.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 4, 2012 and posted on Feb 5, 2012.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 16, 2012.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $37,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $8,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Eligible applicants that can apply for this funding opportunity are listed below Nonprofit with 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) Nonprofit without 501C3 IRS status (other than institution of higher education) For profit organizations (other than small business) Small, minority, and women owned businesses Universities Colleges Research institutions Hospitals Community based organizations Faith based organizations Federally recognized or state recognized American Indian/Alaska Native tribal governments American Indian/Alaska native tribally designated organizations Alaska Native health corporations Urban Indian health organizations Tribal epidemiology centers State and local governments or their Bona Fide Agents (this includes the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, the Virgin Islands, the Commonwealth of the Northern Marianna Islands, American Samoa, Guam, the Federated States of Micronesia, the Republic of the Marshall Islands, and the Republic of Palau) Political subdivisions of States (in consultation with States) Non domestic (non U.S.) entity Other A Bona Fide Agent is an agency/organization identified by the state as eligible to submit an application under the state eligibility in lieu of a state application. If applying as a bona fide agent of a state or local government, a legal, binding agreement from the state or local government as documentation of the status is required. Attach with Other Attachment Forms when submitting via www.grants.gov.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: USAID s Agro Inputs Project in Bangladesh
Previous opportunity: Sober Truth on Preventing Underage Drinking Act Grants
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CDC RFA GH12 1250
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CDC RFA GH12 1250) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|PAR 12 097||Ancillary Studies in PREDICT HD (U01)|
|RFA AR 12 007||Ancillary Domain Validation Patient Reported Outcomes Measurement Information System (PROMIS) Studies (R01)|
|HRSA 12 152||National Forum for State and Territorial Chief Executives|
|CDC RFA GH12 1231||Reduce the Incidence and Mitigate the Impact of HIV/AIDS in Mali under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA GH12 1224||Technical Assistance to The Ministry of Health (MOH) for HIV Services and Program Transition in Zambezia Province of the Republic of Mozambique under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFA EY 12 001||Stem Cell Approaches to Developing New Therapies for Ocular Diseases (R01)|
|CMS 1D1 12 001||Strong Start for Mothers and Newborns|
|CDC RFA GH12 1201||Development of a Laboratory Network and Society to Implement a Quality Systems Improvement Program Toward Accreditation and Laboratory Management under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CMS 1LI 13 001||Money Follows the Person Rebalancing Grant Demonstration|
|CDC RFA PS11 111802CONT12||Initiatives to Educate State Officials and Policy Makers about Priority Public Health Issues Related to the Prevention and Control of STDs and HIV/AIDS, NCHHSTP|
|PAR 12 101||Development of Measures to Determine Successful Hearing Health Care Outcomes (R01)|
|CDC RFA CK12 1204||CDC NCAR Joint Resident Postdoctoral Fellowship Training Program in Public Health Climate Science|
|CDC RFA PS09 92104CONT12||Communication and Technical Assistance Support for HIV/AIDS Prevention Programs, NCHHSTP/DHAP|
|RFA HS 12 003||Limited Competition Continuation of Consumer Assessment of Healthcare Providers and Systems (CAHPS IV) (U18)|
|RFA OH 12 001||Extension of the World Trade Center Health Registry (U50)|
|HRSA 12 008||Centers of Excellence Program (COE)|
|CDC RFA PS08 85805CONT12||Support the Implementation and Expansion of High Quality HIV Care, Prevention and Treatment Activities in Nyanza Province in the United Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA PS09 96603CONT12||Increasing knowledge of HIV status in Kenya, using an expanded, high quality HIV testing and counseling program in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA PS09 98304CONT12||Provision of Voluntary Medical Male Circumcision (VMMC) for HIV Prevention in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|CDC RFA PS09 98403CONT12||Supporting the National Blood Transfusion Services (NBTS) in the Implementation and Expansion of Blood Safety Activities in the Republic of Kenya under the Presidents Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CDC RFA GH12 1250", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.