Apply for P16AS00607
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Digitize Archeological Oversized Documents and Photographic Materials" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 06, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a notice of intent for a restricted award to Clemson University. This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS- Improvements to Yankton Meridian Bridge Trail- MNRR- THIS IS NOT A REQUEST FOR APPLICATIONS
Previous opportunity: Project Jukebox - Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00607
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00607) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P16AS00613||Historic Resource Study of Early Civil Rights Movement in National Capital Region|
|16 601||Smart and Connected Health|
|P16AS00631||Statistical Support for Southeast Region I&M Networks|
|P16AS00634||Catalog and Describe Park Archives in the Southeast Region of the National Park Service|
|PD 16 004Y||Science of Learning|
|P16AS00637||Cultural Landscape Reports & Inventories for NPS Southeast Region Parks CESU|
|P16AS00640||MALU Administrative History|
|P16AS00641||Special History Study Fort Pulaski National Monument|
|P16AS00642||Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Moccasin Bend National Archaeological District|
|16 604||Scalable Nanomanufacturing for Integrated Systems|
|G17AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|G16AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|FA FON0017 0001||Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)|
|NNH16ZTT001N MOBE||Research Opportunites in Space Biology (ROSBio) - 2016 "Appendix B: Research Opportunities for Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Space Biology to Study the Microbiome of the ISS as a Built Environment: Using ISS as a Microbiological Observatory" National|
|P16AS00651||Fluvial Processes Research Coordination Support for the NPS-Southeast|
|16 606||NSF/Intel Partnership on Computer Assisted Programming for Heterogeneous Architectures|
|USGS 16 FA 0313||Thrust Faulting in Rock and Ice Lithospheres in the Outer Solar System|
|DHS 16 DN 130 NFRA 001||Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|16 608||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|16 613||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00607", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.