Apply for APS 688 16 000002
- The Agency for International Development, Mali USAID -Bamako in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Education for deaf and blind Children in Mali" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 27, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 29, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $882,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: Pinnacles Youth Partnership Program Interns
Previous opportunity: Cultural Resources Digital Content Internship
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for APS 688 16 000002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (APS 688 16 000002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|BS16 3BS||Brookwood Sago Grant|
|P16AS00413||Campus Outdoor Ambassador Program|
|P16AS00414||Southeast Region Geospatial Support GIS Intern|
|P16AS00415||Outreach to Support Every Kid in the Park campaign and Urban Ranger Program|
|NPSNOICHOH1601353||Interpretation, education and volunteers program internship|
|NPS DOIP16AC01285||NPS Graphic History Novels|
|NPS 16 NERO 0132||Preservation and Interpretation Services of Old Slater Mill and the Blackstone River Valley National Historical Park|
|P16AS00440||Engaging Young Adults with Community-Based Conservation and Recreation Opportunities|
|DHS 16 ST 062 001||2016 DHS Scientific Leadership Awards for Minority Serving Institutions (MSI) Granting Bachelor Degrees|
|P16AS00447||Historians Roundtable Panel Discussion|
|P16AS00389||Buddy Bison School Program and Kids to Parks Day|
|P16AS00402||Internship Training Program Kalaupapa National Historic Park|
|P16AS00396||Diversity Scholarship Program for PastForward Conference|
|P16AS00461||THEMATIC FRAMEWORK, CIVIL RIGHTS IN NCR|
|NPSNOIGRTE1601401||Mountains to Main Street Urban Outreach Program|
|P16AS00465||2016 National Park Service (NPS) Academy Spring Break Orientations|
|NPSNOIGRTE1601404||Mountains to Main Street Ambassador Training|
|P16AS00466||Business Plan Internship Program|
|NPS 16 NERO 0142||Partnership for Enhancing CAJO Visitor Experience at the Sultana Education Foundation’s Education Center in Chestertown, Maryland and Through Regional Educational and Public Programming|
|NPS 16 NERO 0143||CAJO Contact Point and Programming Initiative|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "APS 688 16 000002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.