Engaging Communities In Stewardship (F16AS00261)
- The DOI-FWS in the community development, education, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Engaging Communities In Stewardship" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.676.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 03, 2016 and posted on Jun 03, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 09, 2016.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $149,894.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F16AS00261) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F16AS00316||Zeta Phi Beta Sorority 2016 Grand Boule|
|F16AS00368||Cooperative Agreement Between the U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service and American Trails|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00261", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.