Apply for P16AS00642
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Ethnographic Overview and Assessment of Moccasin Bend National Archaeological District" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 14, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This Notice of Intent to Award is not a request for applications. This announcement is to provide public notice of the National Park Services intention to fund the following federal financial assistance project without full and open competition..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $72,275.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Notice of Intent
Previous opportunity: Environmental Education Program and Urban Refuge Initiative
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P16AS00642
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P16AS00642) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|16 604||Scalable Nanomanufacturing for Integrated Systems|
|G17AS00006||STATEMAP - The State Component of the National Cooperative Geologic Mapping Program|
|G16AS00128||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Great Basin CESU|
|FA FON0017 0001||Joint Fire Science Program (JFSP) Primary Announcement (6 Task Statements)|
|NNH16ZTT001N MOBE||Research Opportunites in Space Biology (ROSBio) - 2016 "Appendix B: Research Opportunities for Post-Doctoral Fellowships in Space Biology to Study the Microbiome of the ISS as a Built Environment: Using ISS as a Microbiological Observatory" National|
|P16AS00651||Fluvial Processes Research Coordination Support for the NPS-Southeast|
|16 606||NSF/Intel Partnership on Computer Assisted Programming for Heterogeneous Architectures|
|USGS 16 FA 0313||Thrust Faulting in Rock and Ice Lithospheres in the Outer Solar System|
|DHS 16 DN 130 NFRA 001||Nuclear Forensics Research Award|
|16 608||Smart and Autonomous Systems|
|16 613||Designing Materials to Revolutionize and Engineer our Future|
|16 611||Earth Sciences: Instrumentation and Facilities (IF)|
|16 609||Earth Sciences: Instrumentation and Facilities (IF)|
|16 614||Plant Genome Research Program|
|16 615||Transdisciplinary Research in Principles of Data Science|
|FOA AFRL RQKM 2016 0004||Metals Affordability Initiative III|
|DE FOA 0001664||FY 2017 Continuation of Solicitation for the Office of Science Financial Assistance Program|
|PD 16 8069||Computational and Data-Enabled Science and Engineering in Mathematical and Statistical Sciences|
|17 501||IUSE/Professional Formation of Engineers: REvolutionizing engineering and computer science Departments|
|DE FOA 0001683||Request For Information (RFI) - Grid Optimization Competition Design|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P16AS00642", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.