Apply for F16AS00387
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, information and statistics, natural resources, transportation sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Federal Lands Wildlife-Vehicle Collision Data Coordination" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.650.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 10, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by The recipient has been selected.. (Agency may still review applications by suitable applicants for the remaining/unused allocated funding in 2023.)
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
[Watch] Creating a grant proposal using the step-by-step wizard inside the applicant portal:
Browse more opportunities from the same agency: Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics, Natural Resources, Transportation
Next opportunity: Partnership for Enhancing CAJO Visitor Experience at the Sultana Education Foundation’s Education Center in Chestertown, Maryland and Through Regional Educational and Public Programming
Previous opportunity: Historic Resource Study: The African American Experience at Cedar Creek and Belle Grove National Historical Park
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for F16AS00387
[Watch] how do funding administrators access proposals?
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Premium leads for funding administrators, grant writers, and loan issuers
Thousands of people visit our website for their funding needs every day. When a user creates a grant proposal and files for submission, we pass the information on to funding administrators, grant writers, and government loan issuers.
If you manage government grant programs, provide grant writing services, or issue personal or government loans, we can help you reach your audience.Learn More
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F16AS00387", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.