Apply for FFP FY11 001
- The Agency for International Development in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FFP Consultation on Emergency Food Aid Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 3, 2010 and posted on Dec 3, 2010.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 7, 2010.
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Small businesses Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: Developmental Pharmacology (R01)
Previous opportunity: Limited Competition Extramural Research Facilities Improvement Program (C06)
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for FFP FY11 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (FFP FY11 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|ECA PE C SU 11 15||International Sports Programming Initiative|
|ECA PE C PY 11 18||Youth Ambassadors Program with South America|
|FFP FY 11 002||Request for Applications for Title II Non Emergency Food Aid Programs|
|USDA NIFA EF47 003392||FY 11 RFA 1890 Facilities Grant Program|
|ECA PE C PY 11 16||Future Leaders Exchange Civic Education Workshop|
|NPSNOILAMR110001||Provide for the professional care, management, and conservation of the archeological collections at Lake Meredith NRA|
|R11AF20002||Water Conservation Field Services Program|
|NPSNOIPWR8110110022||Implementing Research and Educational Programs at Santa Monica Mountains Recreation Area, Cabrillo National Monument, and Channel Islands National Park|
|NPS 11 NERO 0009||Lackawanna Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0010||National Coal Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0011||Wheeling National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0012||Freedom s Way National Heritage Area|
|NPS 11 NERO 0013||Delaware Lehigh National Heritage Area|
|R11AS20007||South of Delta Refuge Water Supply Augumentation Program|
|NIJ 2011 2825||Research and Evaluation in Justice Systems|
|NIJ 2011 2826||Research and Evaluation in Crime Control and Prevention|
|NIJ 2011 2827||Research and Evaluation on International Organized Crime|
|NIJ 2011 2828||Research and Evaluation on Trafficking in Persons|
|ECA A L 11 02||English Language Materials Training and Development Program|
|NPS NOINOCAJ9475115008||North Cascades National Park 2011 Trail Work|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "FFP FY11 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.