Apply for NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167
- The Department of Commerce in the education environment natural resources science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Fiscal Year 2015 NOAA New England Bay Watershed Education and Training Program" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 11.469 Congressionally Identified Awards and Projects.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 8, 2014 and posted on Aug 8, 2014.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Oct 31, 2014.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $470,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $80,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Special district governments County governments City or township governments Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments) Public and State controlled institutions of higher education Private institutions of higher education For profit organizations other than small businesses Small businesses State governments Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized) Independent school districts.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education Environment Natural Resources Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: Amphibian and Reptile Conservancy
Previous opportunity: Prepartion of National Historic Landmark Nominations
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P14AS00310||The Amphibian Reptile Conservancy|
|P15AS00192||Partnership with New Mexico Institute of Mining and Technology for National Cave and Karst Research Institute|
|P15AS00240||Voices of Science|
|P15AS00286||PARTNERS IN PRESERVATION|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NOAA NMFS GARFO 2014 2004167", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.