Apply for RFA 511 08 015
- The Bolivia USAID La Paz in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Municipal Strengthening Activity" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2008 and posted on Jul 28, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2008.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $25,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $25,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 2 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
- USAID/Bolivia is seeking to implement a new initiative designed to support local governments in improving the delivery of basic public services to their constituents by promoting the following objectives (1) improved municipal government management and service delivery performance, with particular attention to increased accountability and responsiveness (2) increased citizen participation in local governance, with particular attention to prioritizing community needs and strengthening citizen oversight of local government operations and (3) the implementation of municipal services and infrastructure projects with manual labor and in kind contributions from beneficiaries to promote a sense of greater citizen ownership. This activity will also seek to leverage significant counterpart contributions from local governments and other public and private institutions. The recipient will achieve the activity objectives through several modalities, including technical assistance and training, subgrants and subcontracts in targeted geographic areas of assistance, and establishment of a competitive grant fund open to all municipalities.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: CALIFORNIA BLM FIRE COMMUNITY PROTECTION/COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
Previous opportunity: Nevada Migratory Bird Monitoring Project
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA 511 08 015
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA 511 08 015) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|M OAA GRO LMA 08 729||International Observation of Sudan National Elections|
|DRL 08 IRAQ DEMOCRACY RFP||FY08 DF Iraq Democracy and Governance RFP|
|WY NOI08 9016||Grass Creek Road Maintenance|
|DRL 08 NORTHKOREA RFP||DRL FY08 North Korea Request for Proposals|
|M OAA GRO ALPS 09 001 LOCAL||Development Grants Program Local NGOs|
|M OAA GRO ALPS 09 002 USPVO||Development Grants Program U.S. PVOs|
|PRMA 08 CA 001 DOM 09032008||Cultural Orientation Technical Assistance Program|
|WY NOI08 9019||Cultural Resource Assistance|
|DRL 08 CUBA RFP 090808||Bureau of Democracy, Human Rights and Labor Request for Proposals Human Rights and Civil Society Initiatives in Cuba|
|PRM AFR 09 CA AF 090808 HORN||PRM NGO Projects in Kenya|
|PRM AFR 09 CA AF 09082008 GL CENTRAL||PRM NGO projects in Great Lakes/Central Africa|
|PRM AFR 07 CA AF 09082008 SUDAN||PRM NGO Projects in South Sudan|
|168 09 001||Parliamentary Strengthening Project in Bosnia Herzegovina|
|DTPH56 09 SN 0001||State Damage Prevention Grants|
|RPPR 09 AW 001 NEA 101008||Creative and Sustainable TV Series for Broadcast on pan Arab satellite channels|
|ECA PE V C R 09 01||International Arrival and Departure Program|
|FMCSA SADIP 2009 01||Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration Fiscal Year 2009 Safety Data Improvement Program Grant Opportunity|
|DRL 08 RUSSIA 102408||Russia Media Programs|
|09A54||Production of Seven Satellite/Internet Broadcasts|
|DHS 09 GPD 057 1964||Fiscal Year 2009 Intercity Bus Security Grant Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA 511 08 015", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.