Apply for NV NOI080021
- The Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Nevada Migratory Bird Monitoring Project" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.231 Fish, Wildlife and Plant Conservation Resource Management.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2008 and posted on Jul 28, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 11, 2008.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $5,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Municipal Strengthening Activity
Previous opportunity: FY 2008 Citizen Corps Program National Volunteer Fire Council Guidance and Application Kit
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for NV NOI080021
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NV NOI080021) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|AK RFA08 0016||Application of Remote Sensing to Fish Habitat Management, Alaska|
|FWS FY2008 NMFWCO||Fish Barrier Construction for Rio Grande Cutthroat Trout|
|RBESP 02||Barred Owl Lethal Control Case Study|
|AK NOI08 0007||Cultural Resources Information Data Sharing and Assistance for Archaeological, Historic, and Paleontological Sites, Alaska|
|CNWR 2008 01||Habitat Restoration Within The Historic Floodplain Of The Lower Colorado River|
|OR NOI08 0705||Lower Deschutes Limited Entry Final Report|
|NV NOI080022||Spruce Mountain and Marking Corral s Joint Fire Sciences Research Project|
|N62473 08 R CLTFORAGING||California Least Tern Foraging Study in San Diego Bay and Near Ocean Waters|
|NV NOI080023||Shoshone Range OHV Inventory and Monitoring Project|
|WY NOI08 9015||Powder River Basin Sage Grouse Land Cover|
|WY NOI08 9014||Wyoming Highway 789 Mitigation Route Deer Fencing|
|OR NOI08 0706||Watershed Research Cooperative The Hinkle Creek Paired Watershed Study Demonstration Area, Douglas County, Oregon|
|N4008008LTC0008||SHORELINE STABILIZATION OF PHASE III (REACHES II, III AND V) OF THE SHORELINE MANAGEMENT PLANT AT NSF INDIAN HEAD, MARYLAND|
|N4008008LTC0007||PRESCRIBED BURNING AT NAS PAX RIVER, MARYLAND|
|N4008008LTC0009||Biological Assessment of Sill and Breakwater WIndows NSF, Indian Head, MD|
|WY NOI08 9018||Hornyhead Chub Distribution, Abundance, Habitat Use in the Lower Laramie River Drainage|
|NV NOI080024||Elko District Emergency Stabilization and Rehabilitation Program|
|OR NOI08 0707||Macrolichens of the Pacific Northwest, Version II|
|OR NOI08 0710||BLM Water Law Web Site|
|OR NOI08 0712||Fenders Blue Butterfly Habitat Restoration|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NV NOI080021", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.