Apply for CA NOI 08 0009
- The Bureau of Land Management in the environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "CALIFORNIA BLM FIRE COMMUNITY PROTECTION/COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.228 National Fire Plan Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 19, 2008 and posted on Jul 28, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 5, 2008.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $15,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment
Next opportunity: Support for Civil Society and Rule of Law in Iran
Previous opportunity: Municipal Strengthening Activity
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CA NOI 08 0009
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (CA NOI 08 0009) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NM NOI08 0007||Partners for a Clean New Mexico Initiative|
|EPA OW OWOW 08 05||FY 2008 National Wetland Program Development Grants|
|EPA G2008 STAR L1||Forecasting Ecosystem Services from Wetland Condition Analyses|
|CA NOI 08 0010||Northern California coast Geotourism Initiative Start up|
|701818R071||Green Infrastructure Design for Mat Su Borough|
|WO NOI 08 8013||National Academy of Sciences Coal Bed Methane Study|
|FWSR2 MWP WMAT||Mexican Wolf Project Support Monitoring, Assessment, and Conservation|
|FWSR2 MWP SCAT||Mexican Wolf Project Support Monitoring, Assessment and Management|
|WO NOI 08 8010||Wildlife Energy Development Project|
|WO NOI 08 8006||American Trails Education Information Project|
|EPA HQ OPPT 08 010||Headquarters Request for Proposal (RFP) to Support the CARE Program Annual Training Workshop|
|WO NOI 08 8012||Support for FLOW|
|EPA ORD NRMRL CI 08 09||National Risk Management Research Laboratory Advanced Decentralized Water/Energy Network Design for Sustainable Infrastructure|
|EPA OSWER OBLR 08 07||Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Assessment Grants|
|EPA OSWER OBLR 08 08||Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Cleanup Grants|
|EPA OSWER OBLR 08 09||Proposal Guidelines for Brownfields Revolving Loan Fund Grants|
|WO NOI 08 8014||Society for Range Management Professional Development Public Education|
|EPA OSWER OBLR 08 10||BROWNFIELDS JOB TRAINING GRANTS|
|2154308029||Clearing of Right of Ways|
|ES NOI 08 0002||Mississippi Science Olympiad|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CA NOI 08 0009", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.