Apply for OAA GRO MEB 08 001 APS
- The Agency for International Development in the law, justice and legal services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Support for Civil Society and Rule of Law in Iran" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 98.001 USAID Foreign Assistance for Programs Overseas.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 8, 2008 and posted on Jul 29, 2008.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jun 30, 2009.
- The funding agency has allocated a total of $20,000,000.00 to eligible and selected applicants.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
- Awards may be made to eligible U.S. nongovernmental organizations (501(c )3 NGOs) and accredited U.S. colleges and universities in accordance with 22 CFR 226 and USAID s Standard Provisions for U.S. Nongovernmental Recipients. Awards may also be made to eligible private firms and non U.S. organizations.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Law, Justice and Legal Services
Next opportunity: Partners for a Clean New Mexico Initiative
Previous opportunity: CALIFORNIA BLM FIRE COMMUNITY PROTECTION/COMMUNITY ASSISTANCE
USGrants.org Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for OAA GRO MEB 08 001 APS
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (OAA GRO MEB 08 001 APS) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|USAID 623 EA 08 070 RFA||Sexual Gender based Violence program|
|DTNH22 08 H 00224||9 1 1 Technical Assistance Center|
|BJA 2009 1931||Developing and Enhancing Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Programs FY 2009 Competitive Grant Announcement|
|S PMECO 09 RFA 02||Enhancing Export Controls in Oman through Model Law Training|
|BJA 2009 1957||BJA FY09 National Motor Vehicle Title Information System (NMVTIS) Participation Program|
|BJA 2009 1952||BJA FY 09 Tribal Courts Assistance Program|
|BJA 2009 1945||Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification Training and Technical Assistance Program FY 2009 Competitive Grant Announcement|
|BJA 2009 1979||BJA Drug Court Solicitation|
|OVW 2009 1927||OVW FY 2009 Grants to Encourage Arrest Policies and Enforcement of Protection Orders Program|
|OVW 2009 1991||OVW FY 2009 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Stalking, or Sexual Assault Program|
|OVW 2009 1987||OVW FY 2009 Enhanced Training and Services to End Violence Against and Abuse of Women Later in Life Program|
|OVW 2009 1992||OVW FY 2009 Legal Assistance for Victims|
|DHS 09 TSA 090 001||Law Enforcement Officer Reimbursement Agreement Program|
|BJA 2009 1985||BJA FY 09 Prescription Drug Monitoring Program|
|OVW 2009 2001||OVW FY 2009 Rural Domestic Violence, Dating Violence, Sexual Assault and Stalking Assistance Program|
|OJJDP 2009 2024||OJJDP FY 09 National Mentoring Programs|
|OJJDP 2009 2029||OJJDP FY 09 Family Drug Court Training and Technical Assistance|
|OVW 2009 2014||OVW FY 2009 Safe Havens Supervised Visitation and Safe Exchange Grant Program|
|OJJDP 2009 2030||OJJDP FY 09 Enforcing the Underage Drinking Laws Discretionary Program Initiative to Reduce Underage Drinking|
|OJJDP 2009 2034||OJJDP FY 09 Tribal Juvenile Accountability Discretionary Grants Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "OAA GRO MEB 08 001 APS", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.